The Communication Cube

Instead I provided evidence from the Bible itself that proved Jesus and God to not be the same according to the Bible.

this is not a theology forum, so i wouldn't call it a proof in any rigorous sense. there are lots of opinions on the internet that seem more weighty because someone argues them forcefully (and they are fully convinced of their rightness), but that doesn't make them true. flat-earthers, anti-vaxxers, etc., are pretty vocal online, but they are hindering the real pursuit of knowledge by acting in this way.

i suggest christianforums.com or something similar for your theological musings...

IMG-20200620-193511.jpg

Powkiddy-V90-3-Inch-Ips-Scherm-Flip-Handheld-Console-Dual-Open-Systeem-Game-Console-16-Simulators-1.jpg

Powkiddy-V90-3-Inch-Ips-Scherm-Flip-Handheld-Console-Dual-Open-Systeem-Game-Console-16-Simulators.jpg

As I look forward to New Game Plus Expo in two days, I'm reminded of how Atlus released a thirty second video and a statement teasing the next stage of Etrian Odyssey nearly two years ago.

Meh, could be worse. At least I'm not holding my breath for Shin Megami Tensei V.

I find the Nineveh constant fascinating.

fanatics murdering their own children directly or indirectly.
Poison them by feeding them junkfood (McDonalds) and killing them with ignorance by keeping them dumb.

I doubt I'd be able to accurately retell everything exactly as it happened and to use the exact words he used.
And so, in the bible, one disciple went to visit the others years later, and asked to hear the gospel to check if it was the same.
Now remember that before writing, people used to memorize stories better than today, where, unless written, details are lost.

McDonald's is really bad. Few people realise how evil they are. Their whole gimmick is to make children sick and addicted. I actually used to eat McDonald's waste every week… No wonder I became chronically ill! Obviously nowadays I never eat their toxic waste and I refuse to support them and their crimes with my money.

Check out their fries:
French Fries Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [wheat And Milk Derivatives]*), Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (maintain Color), Salt. *natural Beef Flavor Contains Hydrolyzed Wheat And Hydrolyzed Milk As Starting Ingredients. Contains: Wheat, Milk. Cooked In The Same Fryer That We Use For Donut Sticks Which Contain A Wheat And Milk Allergen.

And they call that "Nutritional Information". I can already imagine the McDonald's CEO buying rat poison and then asking at the store "Sir, can I have this rat poison's nutritional information?" Gotta love the marketing talk. There's nothing nutritional about toxic chemicals and refined waste.

Granted, that's the American McDonald's which —knowing the USA— is probably one of the worst offenders. However outside of the USA the McFries also contain toxic waste and McDonald's is an American company.

Dont want to put the Pyra News Section much more to offtopic as its now allready is:
May whe pause these whole future Pyra Discussions until at least the Software Library for the Omap 5 is on the same Status as it was on the Pandora??
This whole speach about future CPU Boards, obscure Graphic Drivers i never heard of (Whyland??), dosnt make much sense yet..

Some of us want the Pyra as a sort of "new Pandora", so it should at least be apple to take its role as an portable Emu Device and Handheld PC,
I dont have the Space in my Pants for Pandora and Pyra, so i hope its will be usefull in present, not in future..

Just my few cents..

I think you might have slightly got the wrong end of the Wayland discussions. It does not require any new hardware, just some software changes that will be optional when they land (and probably not a massive change in the end either, mostly just new packages). I wouldn't call it very obscure either, several distros are using Wayland instead of X11, at least for GNOME.

On the hardware side, I do agree with you. The OMAP5 is a beast and personally I haven't seen a single chip that would actually be an all-round good replacement yet.

And the software side should be much easier than the Pandora because desktop stuff and even some games can just be apt-get installed rather than ported.

Don't expect a fully polished device from day one, but I have no doubt it will be usable for work and some games.

I dont expect a Device that is fully polished at day one, im Pandora owner since maybe 2012 so i know the whole journy of such a Device.., i even had to rearange a foam Pad to make one of the Shoulderbuttons work,
I though the Graphic Driver was Opengl ES or something..
Im not that good at Linux at all, since my first own computer whit 14, i used Windows , but when i waitet for the Pandora, i installed Ubuntu on my PC, so i became some knowledge..

Not enough knowledge though for X11 Wayland and so on ^^

To Quote Jonny Cash

"One piece at a time" ..

Reactions: rSl
Wayland isn't a replacement for OpenGL or GLES, you might have been thinking of Vulkan which came up recently on another thread.

Wayland is a replacement for X11 as a specification for displaying windows (to simplify a bit). It is backwards compatible with old X11 stuff using Xwayland. In theory it might make better use of the 3D hardware for acceleration and give a nicer desktop experience, but more work is still needed on it.

Reactions: rSl
Back