The Communication Cube

I've been hearing this story for years now, about how there eventually will be a massive earthquake on the coast of the US near Oregon. There are new signs it will be happening again.
It's rumored to be massive and would cause a lot of issues for people living there.
graph.png

faultline.jpg

And a random video report about this story:

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
I just ordered a Garmin Instinct Solar 2 Smartwatch as im quite anoyed that i have to recharge my Apple Watch 4 on afternoon to get enough joice in it to run on the day, also its display is not that readable in sunshine and not allways on..
My other plan was to get fully away from Smartwatch and get back to a G-Shock, but the G-Shock i chosed today is just 40 € less, whitouth Smart Options ..

I've been hearing this story for years now, about how there eventually will be a massive earthquake on the coast of the US near Oregon. There are new signs it will be happening again.
It's rumored to be massive and would cause a lot of issues for people living there.
View attachment 38601

View attachment 38602

And a random video report about this story:
Except it will be southern california where all the sinners are.

Everyone else: What an interesting set of videos about a growing phenomenon.
Me: WHERE DID HE GET THE LIFE-SIZE MIKU???

Title: "China 'began developing two Covid vaccines' before official outbreak "
Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...irus-covid-origin-wuhan-lab-us-senate-report/
Quote: "The report argued that Chinese researchers appeared to begin development of at least two Covid vaccines at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in November 2019, meaning "SARS-CoV-2 would have been present at the WIV before the known outbreak of the pandemic"."

Also new: A 300 page report came from somewhere, I can't easily determine the source from this document but it's pretty extensive with providing links to information sources (see attachment). Link: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23780776-mwg-fdr-document-04-16-23

Attachments

• mwg-fdr-document-04-16-23.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 71
  • Wow
Reactions: rSl
Have been watching the following museum tour today.

Which (according to Peony) is hosted by Nigel the creepy egg and Belinda the farmer's wife.

Short tour w/ commentary:

Long tour w/ bgm instead of commentary:

Was on a Running Training on Saturday whit my Ordered Garmin Smartwatch, worked quite nicely, was much better readable than the Apple Watch, and thanks to this Monochrome Display, it said on the Training, it would last 23 Hours ..
Now the Training is over, i had quite some legpain yesterday, but ditnt recharge the Watch, and its still 61 % and 17 Days remaining whit this rate of discharge..
Its was about 76 % Batterie when i did start the Training, and whyle i was on the run, i also dit quite a lot of config to get the Music Controll on my Running Tracking Display and other stuff..

It always amazes me how some shared experiences can make people friends. These are two tank commanders in ww2, from opposing sides, that encountered each other in direct combat. They became friends a long time after.
friends.png
There is a documentary about the encounter these people on the battlefield, with original footage about the fight. You can find that here: video (youtube).

Photogrammetry and nice lighting is making this Unreal game with a bodycam view look pretty realistic in first glance:

Back