The Chinese Saga...

Craig mentioned a bill. Did the cheque bounce?

Last edited by a moderator:
wrath of khan said:
Asmo said:
Hope not.Was it made of rubber?

Silly Putty with lots of fur stuck in it.

Speaking of silly, wasn't sending a bill and 'parts list' premature then anyway?

fiori_musicali said:
So I decided to check back on the boards now that the deadline for starting the assembly "in beginning of April" is a cozy one week overdue, and what do I find?

The Fucking Chinese still keeping the cases hostage.

Let's check the official blog... Wait, what is this?

EvilDragon said:
Since board production had been stopped for a while, we allowed the Chinese guys to tweak the case moulds a bit more.

I... No... Please... My medication... can't reach... too weak...

I had a similar reaction. :p

paddy said:
Did everyone forget that the cases were delayed by OP for the reason that the case company got
hold of a new machine and that it was said there would be very good improvments with the new
machine,this was also followed by MWeston requesting the cases get fixed as he was not happy
with the pictures from nearly two weeks ago so the company got more time to fix these issues.
Stop being intelligent and rational! We want to blame the mysterious yellow people and their far away land.

Asmo said:
wrath of khan said:
Asmo said:
Hope not.Was it made of rubber?

Silly Putty with lots of fur stuck in it.

Speaking of silly, wasn't sending a bill and 'parts list' premature then anyway?
Hopefully not.I want a full born pandora.Not a premature ejacu..............

VRAndy said:
paddy said:
Did everyone forget that the cases were delayed by OP for the reason that the case company got
hold of a new machine and that it was said there would be very good improvments with the new
machine,this was also followed by MWeston requesting the cases get fixed as he was not happy
with the pictures from nearly two weeks ago so the company got more time to fix these issues.
Stop being intelligent and rational! We want to blame the mysterious yellow people and their far away land.
Yes,they are the only(cheesy pun)"Chink" in the otherwise strong chain,that is openpandora.Damn those yellow people.

Alerino said:
i think this thread will be locked in... 3... 2... 1...
No dont lock me in.Im clausterphopic,or threaderphobic.............

mali said:
I wish I had some MOD powers I could (ab)use...
Who moderates the moderators?Moderation in everything,except for moderation itself.

Maybe we should get this guy to sort him out.
David_Carradine_kung_fu_picture.jpg
Kung fu

Attachments

• David_Carradine_kung_fu_picture.jpg
    David_Carradine_kung_fu_picture.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 92
wrath of khan said:
VRAndy said:
Yes,they are the only(cheesy pun)"Chink" in the otherwise strong chain,that is openpandora.Damn those yellow people.

WARNING

Cut it with the racist remarks, This is an international site, And this sort of rude, Childish name calling will not be tolerated.

Grow up guys.

Trooper

Uhm. It's pretty clear we were being ironic and/or satirical there.

The insulted party should be the people who consistently blame "The Chinese" for Pandora's delays. That's who was being caricatured there by Khan's post and my own.

^ I know you good enough to understand you, but I'm not sure regarding that other guy. A bit of irony here and there is great, but some things are a no-go. Not every 'joke' is worth making ;)

mali said:
Not every 'joke' is worth making ;)
Blasphemy!

Next you'll tell me that there are some situations where seriousness is called for.

VRAndy said:
Next you'll tell me that there are some situations where seriousness is called for.
Haha, that won't happen, don't worry ;)

the so called bill, must be just an Transportation/Export & import Invoice, since you dont get to transport big stuff the same way over common mail services.

mali said:
^ I know you good enough to understand you, but I'm not sure regarding that other guy. A bit of irony here and there is great, but some things are a no-go. Not every 'joke' is worth making ;)
Obviously i was just kidding.I know some chinese people.But point taken.Not every joke is worth making.

Back