Hmm... More Information On The Chinese Company...

Wouldn't it be nice if there is a Pandora clone, so finally we can have one and maybe at a cheaper price. :lol:

rsuryase said:
Wouldn't it be nice if there is a Pandora clone, so finally we can have one and maybe at a cheaper price. :lol:
List off all the clones you can find that are at the very least equal to the original.
Now list off all the clones you can find that look like the original but otherwise have very little in common (in terms of quality or capabilities)
If the first list is longer than the second, you are delusional. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
rsuryase said:
List off all the clones you can find that are at the very least equal to the original.
Now list off all the clones you can find that look like the original but otherwise have very little in common (in terms of quality or capabilities)
If the first list is longer than the second, you are delusional. :p

But I've always wanted a Pandora without touchscreen and little eight-way switches instead of nubs and two memorystick pro duo slots half of which work and a volume wheel that's really a switch between inaudible and 'AUGH MY EARS'!

torpor said:
My friend made this movie: http://beijingpunk.com/

Maybe he can do one about the Pandora production for us, in a year, when everything is famous ..
hey thanks for posting that =]

fischju2000 said:
aesir911 said:
Kramy said:
Why does it matter?

The part I zoomed in on:

* We got a new WiFi driver, thanks to Palm :) We'll need to test it out more, but it should work better than the one we have.

why do any of these topics on this site matter? because some people care. personally, i want to know everything i can about this device. whence it came from, who's making it, the developers information, technical aspects, capabilities, etc.

And some people would like to known so they can easily and cheaply clone the Pandora, with very limited investment, working off all the progress OP has made in it's production, and vastly undercutting the price. You should have read that article that made the rounds here a couple of weeks ago, concerning how blatantly corrupt many businessmen in China are. Did you know that many clone devices are created on the same production lines as the legitimate products? It's bad business to release every speck of information regarding a products development, production, and design.

Openpandora is not trying to hide their design. They simply don't have a design to show, or at least not a working design. By the time the Pandora is released, it will look like a clone of something else.

truls_rhock said:
Openpandora is not trying to hide their design. They simply don't have a design to show, or at least not a working design. By the time the Pandora is released, it will look like a clone of something else.
I don't think you know what a design is.

.... Just a thought!

I don't think the guys from OP wanted anyone to know who created the cases.
Otherwise they would have told us the company name, yes?

They have mentioned previously they don't want another company getting the case designs (which is why ED didn't leave the internals intact in the 3D render they released a few weeks ago.

It's not hard to pay someone for a completed mold....

Gruso said:
truls_rhock said:
Openpandora is not trying to hide their design.  They simply don't have a design to show, or at least not a working design.  By the time the Pandora is released, it will look like a clone of something else.
I don't think you know what a design is.

GraigIX and Eviltradon trick u all w/ hipnotism! there is not design and you are all fools!

kingoddball said:
.... Just a thought!

I don't think the guys from OP wanted anyone to know who created the cases.
Otherwise they would have told us the company name, yes?

They have mentioned previously they don't want another company getting the case designs (which is why ED didn't leave the internals intact in the 3D render they released a few weeks ago.

It's not hard to pay someone for a completed mold....

in that case... time to email this one company... Shanghai TN Tech Corporation Ltd. all the facts seem to fit...

kingoddball said:
Hahaha! Make your own Pandora!

Open-Clonedora! :pandora2ut4:

time to move to china and get busy!

Vlynndar said:
But I've always wanted a Pandora without touchscreen and little eight-way switches instead of nubs and two memorystick pro duo slots half of which work and a volume wheel that's really a switch between inaudible and 'AUGH MY EARS'!

Please make sure it'll be as good as this, when you do :rolleyes:

aesir911 said:
in that case... time to email this one company... Shanghai TN Tech Corporation Ltd. all the facts seem to fit...
Please don't

He needs to use keywords like "[*I AM STUPID SPAMMER*]" and "penis", then it might work.

Edit: See it works :D

Let me just make a point as to how many potential factories could be making this:

This requires an injection molding machine
Probably every uni that teaches engineering in the UK has one
Many hundreds of companies in the UK have one
The UK has a population of 60 million
China has a population of 1.3 billion.
China manufactures a lot more than most (if not all) other countries.

Good luck figuring it out!

wow, you guys are a little bit too uptight on here... get dat' stick out of ya butts!!!

The company would not delete his email's if he noted that he has $money$ in the subject bar!

11700_chinese_money.jpg

Lol, you're abosolutely right there!!! My mistake.

Email to Chinese

SUBJECT (from aesir):
Attention! $1,000,000,000 - I'm a rich motherfucker!!!

MESSAGE BODY (from aesir):
Hi...What's up?

Reply from Chinese

SUBJECT (from Chinese): Give money now! We help!

MESSAGE BODY (from Chinese): Send all money me now. We love you long time~

Back