The Cases: What's Done And What's Next?

B-ZaR said:
Sphinxter said:
What day is it?

Monday 2010-01-25, week 4, stardate -31368.7.

EDIT: ISO date format
Code:
rathum@Puppeteer:~$ ddate
Today is Setting Orange, the 25th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3176

Last edited by a moderator:
The cases won't be here until Thurs/Fri at best. We've got some really bad weather here right now which is shutting down a lot of services and China didn't ship exactly when they said they would (shocking I know!).

nopompom.gif

fuck it
i guess we'll get some pandoras in april then (if we're lucky)

MWeston said:
The cases won't be here until Thurs/Fri at best. We've got some really bad weather here right now which is shutting down a lot of services and China didn't ship exactly when they said they would (shocking I know!).
Craig's "maybe monday" really was a "maybe" again. :(
And I really would like to know what exactly was going on since the 15. January within the Cinese Factory. Were they really ready and finished at this date like promised? Why didn't they shipped it as soon as possible? WHEN did the OP team was informed of the Shipping date/shipping issues, DID they get informed?
That are the questions I want to know. I doubt it is really a weather problem. I'm more and more sure, the Chinese Factory is the only problem here.

fusion_power said:
MWeston said:
Craig's "maybe monday" really was a "maybe" again. :(
And I really would like to know what exactly was going on since the 15. January within the Cinese Factory. Were they really ready and finished at this date like promised? Why didn't they shipped it as soon as possible? WHEN did the OP team was informed of the Shipping date/shipping issues, DID they get informed?
That are the questions I want to know. I doubt it is really a weather problem. I'm more and more sure, the Chinese Factory is the only problem here.
Who cares? The answers won't change anything.

I have no idea what has been going on in China since the 15th. They only email me when something is wrong and only answer me on Skype when something is done or if something is wrong. It's a real treat.
nopompom.gif

The good news is that I was told these have a final finish and silk screening all according to my last review. They also promise to pump out as many cases as possible before their holiday so we can satisfy at least those who ordered first, maybe more.

...maybe, maybe, maybe... yeah I'm sick of that too

MWeston said:
Its ok I've seen the cases they look great, infact i phoned the factory and said i was Mr Pandora himself and would like the the production run to start up immediately, he sounded a bit scared tbh and told me to 'phish off' which must mean 'lets go lads' in chinese or something....

MWeston said:
I have no idea what has been going on in China since the 15th. They only email me when something is wrong and only answer me on Skype when something is done or if something is wrong. It's a real treat.
nopompom.gif

The good news is that I was told these have a final finish and silk screening all according to my last review. They also promise to pump out as many cases as possible before their holiday so we can satisfy at least those who ordered first, maybe more.

...maybe, maybe, maybe... yeah I'm sick of that too
That seems fair that thoose who have waited for a year and more will get their Pndoras soon, hopefully. I have only waited since the end of december so I guess I can wait another two monts (TM).

Thanks very muchly for the updates, MWeston - I hope you know that they're appreciated. :)

Back