The Alcohol Thread

Do you drink alcohol?

• Total voters

really? i'm not, ginna head to london and partay like a hip and happening person
good call! i am doing the same tonight. roadhouse covent garden for cocktails and then possibly buttoned down disco at koko in camden for dancing after :)

yeah I'm Australian drinking beer is our culture cook a barbie (BBQ or barbecue) go to the beach sink a couple of ice cold frothies on a 40 degree day (celsius) in perth nothing much better. I like a nice scotch or cognac as well though.

Breakfast stouts fill me up quite quickly. Founders Brewing Company (USA, Colorado) makes one that is a double oatmeal chocolate coffee stout. It makes me weak in the knees it's so good. It's also an 8.3% ABV. Even so, it's still only 180 calories.
I'm drinking Founders Breakfast Stout right now. It is indeed excellent, but it took me a while to track it down; it seems to be a very limited yearly release, and at $13 for a 4-pack I wouldn't buy much even if there wasn't only one left at the store, which there was. Thanks for the recommendation, though! :p

Don't drink too much, mate and do things in moderation.

sod that get a pint glass fill it up a third neat black vodka top it up to just over half full with normal vodka and then add a cherry lequre leaving an inch empty at the top and top it off with an inch of coke. A pint of neat strong spirits. sounds rough but just tasts like cherry coke and will get you so slaughted, best way to pre drink before town. I used to blow well over £100 on a night out normally more before i started drinking this drink. great money saver

All this running recently has really put me off alcohol, it's a win wn effect I suppose. Did make Mojitos at the weekend though.

I drink very rarely. I don't care for the bitter taste of beer, I prefer something slightly sweet like tea or sour like Pucker. The last couple times I got hammered (my cousins graduation, and new years 2005->2006) I drank way too much and it ended up coming back up. That year when they did the ball drop, the year display said 3006 instead of 2006. It was kind of funny.

ive got a tasty scar on my face from beeing a pissed up unit and fell 6ft in a full out sprint on to to my face, didnt even get close to getting my hands down to break the impact, good times.

i was t total for years then had a year long period as a piss head and am virtually t total again nower days.

Personally i have always prefered a good doobie over alcohol

I don't like Alcohol so I don't drink anything, It also helps me that Alcohol drinks are just not my taste. Uh, OK, from time to time in Chinese restaurants, I drink this "Chinese Plum" stuff but I wouldn't call it an alcoholic Drink. :D

This is the sole remaining bottle i made up years ago, i am saving it for a rainy day

but i assure you it will knock your ass off

IMG_20111029_012720.jpg

I didn't start drinking until I was about 26. I suppose I'll experiment with the drugs in later life, they don't appeal to me yet, but I suppose people get bored with alcohol and try other things.

I did try one of those legal highs when they were still legal and I didn't think much of it, rather like being drunk at 1000mph without being able to get off.

For now I'm sticking to the booze.

lol, ill drink to that! schaeffer beer and russian standard vodka for me. i get sloppy 2 to 3 times a month. i never drink and drive, dont ussually cause any trouble, and have calmed down alot in my old age.... except for the day/night my avatar pic was taken :D

Nasty not that i am a drugs conosure by no stretch of the imagination. just like a casual doob to chill on the couch with ofter a long hard days graft to releve the stress.  

But having never tryed a legal high if you saw the chemial make up of some of the legal highs some of them are more lethal (potential to cause bodily harm) than class A's especially that methadroe garbage that was all the craze a while back.  

Atleast if you where someone whome was inclined to experement with an extacy tablet or try a line of coke theres a clear idea of what it will do and how to treat if things go tits up.  

Where as with methadrones (and most legal highs) nasty contents and varing contents andything can happen and go wrong.  Battery acid is among some used ingredents to the cheeper legal highs! sounds tasty dont it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back