The Alcohol Thread

Do you drink alcohol?

• Total voters

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
We know Craig likes his Vodka~

I only ever drink beer (Coldies, Corona and Blondies) these days. What about you? What do you drink?

Last edited by a moderator:
oaSCT.jpg

Speaking of alcohol I've not had a drink in two weeks as we have been so busy.

Time to pop to the supermarket I think, I fancy some wine and cheese.

I have realized that alcohol isn't for me. Especially since I have alcoholics in the family. There are substances much better for your body, with much less impact I rather take. But then again, I only intoxicate myself about two or three times a year.

I'm limited with drinking due to reasons on which i won't elaborate.

I even played MMORPGs once or twice completely drunk.

It was pretty fun to chat with guild/band/whatever members… keyboard keys tend to "move" from where they should be.
laugh.gif

I was eighteen or twenty, since then I've reduced drastically my alcohol consumption.

Now I only drink a glass or two when I'm with friends or family and a Hoegaarden white beer when the weather is hot
wink.gif

I don't drink. Actually I'm that young that I'm not allowed to either (beer in half a year), but as lots of kids at my school started drinking with 13 or 14 I guess I'd write it anyway, that I don't.

I don't because it's unhealthy and would damage myself and possibly others, it costs more than some nice glass of water and so on.

I drink very rarely, and never to get drunk. It just seems like a waste of time.

I quite enjoy beer. I am currently unemployed so I limit my drinking to once a week. When I am working I usually have a few beers every night just to help brush off that day's crap. I very rarely ever "tie one on".

Guiness Stout is my favorite beer, but ever since the influx of all the microbrews years back, sometimes I just set out to try one I haven't had before. There are so many yummy ones out there.

Years back I worked in a homebrew shop and got a discount on all my ingredients. I was a brewing maniac. Part of my job was trying different beers that customers made or that we made in house. Man that was the life. The store ended up going out of business and it got harder for me to find ingredients. I eventually gave it up. Every once in a while I think about getting back into it. I noticed there is someone here in the forums that brews his own, but I can't remember who.

Occasionally friends can convince me to do some shots (damn peer pressure), but I generally steer away from the harder stuff these days.

If I ever make it across the pond, I would definitely like to check out some cool pubs.

I occasionally drink. Every other month or so. But there are plenty of other drugs I prefer over alcohol. Hallucinations>>Inebriation.

I did a fair bit of drinking back in high school, but grew out of it pretty quickly. Nowadays I keep a bottle of Scotch next to my computer but rarely touch it - I think I get through a bottle every 18 months or so. I also refuse to drink socially, because I ride a motorcycle and don't want to end up a pink smear on the side of the road.

Im 22 and living in Denmark, so i should be at the pinnacle of my 'drinking career' but growing up i never really socialized in communities where drinking was prominent. So im not the biggest drinker out there. However, an upside to this is that when i actually want to drink it doesn't take a whole lot of alchohol to get me drunk, so its nice and cheap :)

Can't drink liquors. Won't drink sh!t brewed by Bud/Miller or Coors. Strict microbrew. Like hops or weissens/fruit. Prefer THC.

Back