• 20-24

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-29

• >30

• Total voters

I'm 10,579............ days old. :p

and yes, we are all just geeky enough to think that's funny. After all, we are all mostly a bunch of old dudes as giddy as school girls over the newest hand held video game umpc netbook gadget thingy that's out.

Ya know, that ">30" selection is definitely comical. Every 5 year increment matters, but BAM!, after 30 it's all over!!! :p

It's like Logan's Run - do we all have to go to carousel and get shot with lasers?! :lol:

MonkeyChops said:

and yes, we are all just geeky enough to think that's funny. After all, we are all mostly a bunch of old dudes as giddy as school girls over the newest hand held video game umpc netbook gadget thingy that's out.
I actually didn't even find this remotely funny ;)

Just being honest :p

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
MonkeyChops said:

Ditto.

2yw61bm.jpg

Peter R said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
MonkeyChops said:

Ditto.

ah. but u don't deny being a geek. :D
yea it was dumb. that was the point. damn, u guys are brutal.

u have to admit that being over 30 and still being crazy about video games kind of characterizes this community.

*Sigh* 32.

At least for another month or so anyway. <_< Yes, i too am in this club. Nice to know im not alone. Maybe we should set aside an older members section, where we can complain freely about these bloody kids and the weather.

:D Seriously tho, an older user base here doesnt surprise me in the slightest, it comes across in a lot of the posts i read. Plus we are retro fans after all!

Prophet said:
Ya know, that ">30" selection is definitely comical. Every 5 year increment matters, but BAM!, after 30 it's all over!!! :p

It's like Logan's Run - do we all have to go to carousel and get shot with lasers?! :lol:

A Logan's Run reference? Wow.... next we'll be talking about Battlestar Galactica... the original one! :p

Glad to see the 30 and over, I thought for a while maybe I was in the minority at 39. Whew!!!

well, 18, obviously not out of that whole "teenage angst" phase, though, right? :rolleyes:

MonkeyChops said:

If you were a proper geek that should be 0x2953 days

Parkydr said:
MonkeyChops said:

If you were a proper geek that should be 0x2953 days

or even 10100101010011 days...

quasist said:
Why nobody considered Elfs ?
Because that isn't clever.

38 here. But look about 37. Sort of!

I'm 15, 16 next january.

I love retro stuff, like old computers (Commodore 64 etc), old games, lava lamps :p

I also love 80's music xD

My friend's mum rekons i was born in the wrong era.

And im in a very extremely small Linux-user minority in my school... Well pretty much the only teenager that prefers linux over winblows and mac :)

Back