Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xafier

Website
www.xafiers-home.com
also what country is everyone from?
I've noticed that it seems a lot of people are from the UK, is the GP32 scene only been picked up outside korea in the UK? or are there many people from other countries too?

be nice to know what the spread of age and places is :D

I'm 21 years old and from East Sussex in the UK. I am 5 foot 11 inches tall, with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. I like football and going out with friends. I am looking for a tall blonde girl with big boobies to share fun times and maybe more ;) :p

looks like i'm the weird old guy that still plays video games, i'm 24 from USA and will never stop collecting and playing.

looks like i'm the weird old guy that still plays video games, i'm 24 from USA and will never stop collecting and playing.
your not that old, 2 ppl that got to an Animal crossing forum I got to are over 40

well Im 15 and I live in the US

Last edited by a moderator:
14, Holland (Oud-Bergenhteim a small town if you look at the map it's really close to Hardenberg/Bergentheim :D)

your not that old, 2 ppl that got to an Animal crossing forum I got to are over 40

Thats just creepy*40yo playing animal crossing and publicly participating with it*
17*i voted 18 due to B-day Feb 7th* Maine, US

24 aint old :p 45 is old.

Thats just creepy*40yo playing animal crossing and publicly participating with it*
17*i voted 18 due to B-day Feb 7th* Maine, US

Age is relative.. Doesn't matter if you are 10,20,30,50, or 80. if you are enjoying playing the game then thats good enough.

Back