Votes: 57 26.4%
  • 32 - 38

Votes: 35 16.2%
  • 39 or over

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

worzyl

Hello,

Enquiring about age and gender that this product appeals to. I have some projects/ideas where this information could be useful(as well as for anyone else who may need this information).

I would also like to thank the admin for sorting out the balls up on my first attempt on posting this.

I hope you're thinking about making adult titles? :D

I surely hope there will be atleast some, lol
Or I'll have to make 'em myself

Edit: no females so far? makes me sad :(

deise said:
porksville

Why is it that no one ever does this by year? As it is, it'll quickly become out of date...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jourdy288 said:
Oi, no girls yet... I'm 15.
It's a known fact: there are no girls on the internet. Don't be fooled! I've even met a few "girls" offline, knowing full well that they aren't actually women, but they always manage to find one to pretend to be the person I was talking to. I go along with the ruse, of course, because I don't want to hurt my friend's feelings, but I know the truth.

There are at least as many women online as men, they're just in different parts of online. Strangely you don't hear about women saying there are no men online.

Unfortunately, in coding or gaming communities (this is like an intersection of both) you get few women, so few that there are usually more m2f transgenders than people who were born female.

Weird, 1 saw this post earlier but it didnt let me open it.

Out of 84 votes... all dudes. Figures, lol. Yeah, it is a pity less women code, just 'cause.

*am 18* W00t! I'm in the majority!
But wow, 84 votes - 100% male. XD
I figured that would be about right. I've actually only seen one female in the entire time I've perused these boards.

Jourdy288 said:
Yeah, it is a pity less women code, just 'cause.
naw dog, they can't! Code is all logic based & everybody knows women's brains are inherently illogical in nature. If more women were to code all our programs would be slow as hell & eat up tons of ram trying to decide what to do.

Consequence9 said:
Jourdy288 said:
naw dog, they can't! Code is all logic based & everybody knows women's brains are inherently illogical in nature. If more women were to code all our programs would be slow as hell & eat up tons of ram trying to decide what to do.

I'm sorry, I know this was a sexist post in all respects, but I couldn't help but laugh out loud.
...Does that make me a bad person? :(

Consequence9 said:
Jourdy288 said:

Wow, the winner for the most ignorant post in history definately goes to you, sir... You're a dick in all respects and a close-minded bigot. On the contrary, I hope that was a tasteless joke.

Why does the gender issue matter anyways?

HealyHQ said:
Consequence9 said:
Jourdy288 said:

I'm sorry, I know this was a sexist post in all respects, but I couldn't help but laugh out loud.
It makes you a bad person for not recognizing the sarcasm that (I hope) it is full of.

WizardStan said:
HealyHQ said:
Consequence9 said:
Jourdy288 said:

It makes you a bad person for not recognizing the sarcasm that (I hope) it is full of.

I recognized it. That's why I laughed. But like you, I second guessed whether or not it was meant to be a joke, or if he was being serious. Thus, I felt shameful of myself. :(

Back