Thats It Im Leaving !

Status
Not open for further replies.
sataniC Virus said:
This should be a forum to help the community grow. Just because some people code apps, and others believe they have a complete command over the english language does not mean people should be excluded.
Actually, yeah it does. I wouldn't be here if this forum turned into the PSP forums. It's all about average intelligence level and I'm sorry if you feel you're at the back of the pack, but that's how it is when a forum is above average. People like Delaney should be banned more or less instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Senor Quack said:
Actually, yeah it does. I wouldn't be here if this forum turned into the PSP forums. It's all about average intelligence level and I'm sorry if you feel you're at the back of the pack, but that's how it is when a forum is above average. People like Delaney should be banned more or less instantly.
It is more about attitude than intelligence or flawless spelling. I'm sure Epicenter is pretty intelligent, maybe even more intelligent than Senor Quack, but I'm very glad I don't see him discussing Pandora.
The average age on this forum is certainly higher, that helps a lot as well.

sataniC Virus said:
GPH may not be a Sony or Nintetndo which is all the more reason for the community not to be pissing off new customers or potential customers. Everyone here has a part to play in this.
Umm... why should we care what happens to GPH, and why should we do their job for them? The only connection we have to GPH is that we own GP2Xs...

lubidog said:
Don't worry, she will be back in about 5 days. Then she will be great for about three weeks. Then she will be like this again.

It happens.
I can't believe lubidog made an obvious menstruation joke and all you nerds missed it. DCGM: Get the hell away from your computer and try to pick up some chicks already... how could not understand that joke? WTF man? I am really disappointed. Damn you guys are geeky :D

Anyway, I though delaneyblues was nice... maybe a little moody. I will miss her I guess.

Well, I know a lot of the members posting in this thread are usually level headed folk, but this thread has become a troll fest. OK, its a little funny to make a statement like I'm leaving - and then come back - but its also a little immature to keep posting in said thread because you are bored.

My mom once told me if I have nothing nice to say, just say nothing. I personally always thought it was a good idea...

...plus, ignorance is bliss.

Orkie said:
sataniC Virus said:
GPH may not be a Sony or Nintetndo which is all the more reason for the community not to be pissing off new customers or potential customers. Everyone here has a part to play in this.
Umm... why should we care what happens to GPH, and why should we do their job for them? The only connection we have to GPH is that we own GP2Xs...

I'd just like GPH to be more successful, have more GP2X's around (and whatever future players/ consoles they may release in the future). My reasoning behind this is the quality of the software that gets produced for successful systems is generally a lot higher than for unsuccessful ones. The comments about Sony & Nintendo was just to show how different these consoles operate compared to GP2X. If GPH, and all the devs had formal proper CS located in all the major territories, then we should allow them to do their job. The fact is, they don't and it is this forum where most people look for support. I was just concerned some responses to users seeking help may close them out. The more end users the better, why should it matter that they simply want to use their GP2X to the full, and will likely not be learning how to code to contribute their own apps?

Just think we should bear in mind this is the main PR and CS spot for users, whether they be experienced or not.

xnopasaranx said:
Anyway, I though delaneyblues was nice... maybe a little moody. I will miss her I guess.
Yeah her spelling sucks but there are worse things I suppose. I guess many were taking the piss and maybe did too much. Maybe we could meet in the middle. Maybe she could learn to use capitalization and some punctuation and we could be easier on her :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back