Lol!

delaneyblues

Still Fresh
You lot are amazing,Just popped in to see what you had all put back to my 'leaving message' and so nice to hear all your comments lol,So i'd be better under a bus (how nice),Well the original message should of said 'how do i PUT games on the pocketsnes not 'out' them,But i have sorted it now so no need to answer.Thanks to anyone who didnt leave nasty comments just a shame the forum isnt made up of people like you instead of people wishing me dead,And as for others who have said that i have gone off at the deep end regarding this message in my defence maybe have another look at some of my other earlier posts as i have had nothing but crap since i came on here,Hence me leaving,and by the way this message is not me coming back just needed to defend myself after reading your messages.

Have a happy new year to all you nice people on here,The rest of you can go screw yourselves as far as im concerned.

Hope this message is to everyones standard.

The spelling is acceptable indeed, good point to you.

Maybe you'll think we're asking a lot of you, but if you also could not insult us it'd be even better.

As you can see, despite the fact that I wish you dead (probably because I'm full of hatred, I see no other rational explanation for wanting people I don't even know dead), I am still very civil to you. Maybe you could do the same ? (Being civil I mean, not wanting us dead)

edit: Ok, I don't think this need further explanation as everyone must have seen the obvious irony, but just in case you don't get it : no one wish no one dead. We are merely joking, and quite frankly regarding how aggressive you are we did that pretty nicely.

Did you ever watch the "Soup Nazi" episode of Seinfeld? That's what an Internet forum is like. There are rules. If you follow them, you'll get best responses (soup). If you don't follow the rules, or are sloppy or lazy about how you request help, the Forum Police (official and amateur) will flame the shite out of you (no soup for you!).

This is not unique to this forum. In fact, I'd say this forum is populated by an unusually polite bunch of folks.

No need to feel frustrated and angry. Just follow the basic rules of the forum, and read your post before you send it to make sure it makes sense. I'm writing this because if you don't learn anything from your time here, you'll tend to repeat the mistakes. You'll find that every forum on the planet has low tolerance for sloppy, confusing posts. Most respond by ignoring it, and some respond by flaming.

The other thing you could do is pretend to be a non-English speaker and write, at the bottom of every post, "Sorry I English no many good" then people will ease up on you.

Good luck to you
mike

Not bad! Your spelling is much better, but your grammar could use a little tidying up still to make your post more readable. For example, spaces after a comma or full stop, and no capitals after a comma.

We don't expect perfect english here - but a lot of us are idle; if we have to figure out how to interpret your messages, most of us will not even bother, whilst others with take a quick summary and respond to that summary (which may be completely wrong). This also applies to those posts which ramble on for ten pages about one problem.

So the summary is that the easier a post is to read, the more likely you'll get a proper answer.

Clad said:
The spelling is acceptable indeed, good point to you.

Maybe you'll think we're asking a lot of you, but if you also could not insult us it'd be even better.

As you can see, despite the fact that I wish you dead (probably because I'm full of hatred, I see no other rational explanation for wanting people I don't even know dead), I am still very civil to you. Maybe you could do the same ? (Being civil I mean, not wanting us dead)

edit: Ok, I don't think this need further explanation as everyone must have seen the obvious irony, but just in case you don't get it : no one wish no one dead. We are merely joking, and quite frankly regarding how aggressive you are we did that pretty nicely.
shouldn't it be "i dont think this needS further explanation" and "no one wishED anyone dead"

Last edited by a moderator:
Clad said:
I doesn't care, me are french, english of me no good.
But strangely enough, is still easier to read than a typical post by delaneyblues :D

nerdy saddo's with nothing better to do probably all still living at home with your mums cos you aint never been laid

Aha spot on!

Since I have no life I looked at your previous posts and it seems to me that most people have been helpful/sympathetic. A few may have commented on your spelling but it's also the fact that you are asking common questions that have been answered before. Better to use the search first, you will find out why spelling mistakes can be annoying yourself if you decide to be active for a long time on a forum.

Also do not take comments such as 'better under a bus' seriously on an internet forum. Just my advice. :p

Hope you enjoy your gp2x.

I think I talk for a rather large proportion of people here when I say that I lost my virginity during the time I was attending college.

Squidge said:
I think I talk for a rather large proportion of people here when I say that I lost my virginity during the time I was attending college.
The caretaker doesn't count. ;)

Squidge said:

Is this Oprah? But thanks for the info.

Squidge said:
I agree, I too lost my virginity while you were attending college :p

Oh betsy, I bet delaneyblues gets treated like this on every forum. I wonder why...

Solution: Turn off the computer and don't visit here again.

Back