Thats It Im Leaving !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, you've to understand that this is an international forum, a lot of people here, maybe even the majority, aren't native english speaker. The less clear and precise your english is, the less we can understand. Most of your posts hardly make sense to me.

And even if you put that aside, writing correctly is a mark of respect for your readers. It's usually not really well seen not to care about you're spelling, especially when asking for help (help that we are always happy to give, but we're not paid for that and we do that only out of kindness, so signs of disrespect are never appreciated).

By the way, this is probably one of the most tolerant and friendly internet community out there, on most other boards you'd be flamed to hell for this kind of attitude.

Jeez that girl needs to take a chill pill. lol !
If she gets that pissed off on a forum i sure as hell wouldn't want to piss her off in real life lol.

Bye, Bye ! Didn't want to listen to your trash anyways.

Clad said:
Also, you've to understand that this is an international forum, a lot of people here, maybe even the majority, aren't native english speaker. The less clear and precise your english is, the less we can understand. Most of your posts hardly make sense to me.
I just want to add a bit to this. What I find interesting about this place (and a lot of other "international" communities) is that the non-native English speakers tend to have pretty good spelling and grammar on average, while the people with the most heinous English are the people who've grown up with the language. Invariably, the people whose posts read like "wat iz dis its not a skool!" are from either the UK or the US. And while I am sympathetic to the plight of those who have difficulty with English (first language or not), in a forum in which written communication is the primary mode of interaction, it's important to get your point across in a clear and intelligible manner. If you are unable to do this, or if you take offence at the suggestion, then perhaps you would be happier elsewhere, like underneath a bus.

Last edited by a moderator:
netwalker said:
the_Diabologic said:
but I fucking fully agree, spelling and capitalization aren't even all that fucking important, but punctuation fucking is
and fucking hell, if you can't fucking do it correctly, just put in a fucking new line before starting a new sentence o_o
it shouldn't be too fucking hard, cause even if you don't have a fucking clue about grammar or spelling, you fucking know where you'd pause when speaking -
and that's where the new lines should be

erm, not that fucking anybody fucking cares

Classic. :D

watchoutitsthepunctuationpolicegetalifeyouanoraksstoppickingonwomenyoucyberbullies.
betthatpissesyouoffnofullstopsorcapitallettersorcommashahahahahahahahahaha havntheardsomuchcraponaforumasyoulosers

ihaveneverevercomeaccrosssuchnastyirratablepeopleonheresoimleavingthisforumdonotwishtobepartofthiswhenalligetiscommentsformyspellingandpunctuationim28andalongtimesinceiwenttoschoolanddonotwishtocomeonhereandgetshitallthetimecantbeleiveimgettingpeopleaskingmetousecapitallettersinmysentanceswtfwhatharmamidoingbynotusingcorrectpunctuationiveneverknownanythinglikeitinmylifeandimafraidiwillnotbecomingbacknotthatanyofyouarearsedlikebutjustthoughtiwouldtellyouasitcertainlyisntthewaytotreatnewbiessohaveanicesaddolifecosthatswhatyouallarenerdysaddo'swithnothingbettertodoprobablyallstilllivingathomewithyourmumscosyouaintneverbeenlaidandwithyourattitudesiaintsuprisedhaveanicelifecosminestooshorttobegettingshitoffpeoplelikeyoulot(hopethatsenoughtopissyoualloffnocapitalletetrsorfullstopsshochhorror)

Wow. People are being mature today.

Remember, on the internet, the more eloquent you speak, the more likely you'll be taken seriously. When the roar of the internet is crying out "omfgmoarusux0r", perfect clarity rings true. That, and speaking deliberately broken english on the internet makes you sound like an idiot. :p

xcen said:
correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like we bashed out the only girl on these forums =P

Yes, if we had been nice to her, she may have posted nude piX!!11!
:D

Xhorder said:
xcen said:
correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like we bashed out the only girl on these forums =P

Yes, if we had been nice to her, she may have posted nude piX!!11!
:D

dont be stupid if she did that youre boyfriend would get jealous

xcen said:
please notice how I never capitalize any letters except for the word "I"... that's because I think I'm important

hahahahah

no she aint the only girl :angry:

anyways enough of the bashing you lot, some people aint used to forums and there grammar
and spelling may not be that great and i agree with what you are saying
but its dragging on a bit too far know... B)

bah... as much as dave C and senor quack weren't gentlemen while asking delaney to spend a tad more time making her posts look presentable, she had quite the reaction there.... oh well

Well she was the only girl that clearly stated she was one =P (while I was looking) there! lol

xcen said:
bah... as much as dave C and senor quack weren't gentlemen while asking delaney to spend a tad more time making her posts look presentable, she had quite the reaction there.... oh well
Well she was the only girl that clearly stated she was one =P (while I was looking) there! lol

well from experience it pays not to say that you are a woman ;)

More than anything it's mostly that we don't really care. If you are a pain in the ass, you won't be treated any nicer because of you gender, and if you're nice you'll be treated nicely.

Plus, given the average age of this community, most of us are old enough to be married, but not old enough to think of cheating our partner yet, so our interest in women is... relative.

The only exception are the Frenchmen on this board, never unattracted by women, and always ready to cheat.

This is a forum, not IRC or any other IM system. You have plenty of time to recheck your spelling and punctuation prior to hitting the 'Add Reply' button.

As Orkie said, "Bye!"

Don't worry, she will be back in about 5 days. Then she will be great for about three weeks. Then she will be like this again.

It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back