Text Adventure Game

I lift my hat off my head, extend my neck so that my head fits back into my hat, and say with a straight face, "Nope."

You attempt to lift your hat, then extend your head into it, but you realize that you have neither a neck nor stretchy powers. You say,

You said:

Frisbee guy said:
Dude, please? I don't want any trouble.

Inventory:

*Frisbee (Left Hand)

What is your response?

¨Do you mind if I put your Frisbee in my ass?¨

Your response is;

You said:
Do you mind if I put your Frisbee in my ass?

Frisbee guy said:
Yes, I do.

Just then, a police officer comes up to you. He says,

The cop said:
Sir, are you aware of the fact that you are violating local public indecency laws? I'm going to have to fine you.

He scribbles something on a ticket pad. Your fine? $200.

Inventory:

*Frisbee (Left Hand)

*Ticket (Right Hand)

It is now 11:45 AM. What will you do now?

Take the frisbee and do a fatality on the policeman :p

You attempt to use your Frisbee to do a fatality on the cop. You smack him across the face with it. This just angers the cop; you're knocked onto the ground with a well-placed blow to your chest.

As you get up, the guy you bothered takes his Frisbee back and runs off.

Inventory:

*Ticket (Right Hand)

It is now 12:00 PM. What will you do now?

Go find a police station and get a cop car

You attempt to find a police station so you can steal a cop car. But there are none within walking distance.

You are very hungry. You have not eaten since this time yesterday. You should really get some food.

Inventory:

*Ticket (Right Hand)

It is now 12:10 PM. What will you do now?

Pull a compass out of my ass and walk back East (?) to my house so I can get money or food. (Do I have food at my house?)

Otherwise, use the sun to navigate.

Also, contemplate why I didn't eat anything last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pull a compass out of my ass and walk back East (?) to my house so I can get money or food. (Do I have food at my house?)

Otherwise, use the sun to navigate.

Also, contemplate why I didn't eat anything last night.

You attempt to pull a compass out of your ass; you lost the one you had in the store when you tried to eat it. If you go back, they will probably call the police again.

You know your way home anyway. So you walk home, with people glancing at your naked body the entire way. Twenty minutes later, you arrive.

You are standing in the kitchen. You have some food in the fridge, but not a lot. Your wallet is on the counter.

Inventory:

*Ticket (Right Hand)

It is now 12:30 PM. What will you do now?

Take wallet go to nudist colony and see if they have a restaurant....

You take your wallet off the counter. You want to go to a nudist colony, but you don't know of any nearby you.

Inventory:

*Ticket (Right Hand)

*Wallet (Left Hand, $35)

It is now 12:35 PM. What will you do now?

> go in the living room where the computer is. Look on google-maps where the nearest nudist colony is :D

You log on to your computer, and open up Google Maps. You attempt to search for a nudist colony. You can't seem to find any in your area.

Inventory:

*Ticket (Right Hand)

*Wallet (Left Hand, $35)

It is now 12:40 PM. You're too exhausted to do much; you're extremely hungry. What will you do now?

Take ramen out of fridge and prepare and eat it.

You look for ramen in your fridge. None in there, but you remember having some in your pantry. You open it up, and take out four packs of beef-flavored ramen. You shove them in a pot filled with water, pour in the seasoning, and wait.

Five minutes later, the water is boiling, and the ramen is ready to eat. You pour it into a colander, put all the ramen into a dish, and eat up. You polish off the entire bowl; your hunger has been satiated.

Inventory:

*Ticket (Right Hand)

*Wallet (Left Hand, $35)

It is now 12:50 PM. What will you do now?

Back