Adventure Game Studio

T

terrafest

Hey guys I wanted you all to check out this cool program that lets you actually create your own adventure games. Games like Monkey island and Liesure suit larry. Trust me its very easy to get started in after you take a look at there faq. And you get to control every aspect of the game. From character creation to selecting or importing your own gui menu. Atleast goto the site and check out some of the games that were created with this. I thought it was awesome.

AGS homepage!

To bad the source code isn't available most games could run on the Gp32 and i would love to play The new Adventures of Zak MC kraken :( or even made my own point and click adventure based on the zombie movies by George A romero (... of the dead :(

owh well the world would be a better place if it was open source :*(

Yea that would be great to make your own games then just put them in a gp32 ags emu and be able to play them anywhere or show to your friends.

Dolfhin posted on Jul 28 2004 at 05:46 AM said:
i would love to play The new Adventures of Zak MC kraken
Why that one specifically? Apart from the art, that was one of the worst adventure games I have ever played :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Jul 28 2004 at 08:46 AM said:
Dolfhin posted on Jul 28 2004 at 05:46 AM said:
i would love to play The new Adventures of Zak MC kraken
Why that one specifically? Apart from the art, that was one of the worst adventure games I have ever played :/
Because I like the name B)

Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure theres a source code on that site for download.

thecheat posted on Jul 28 2004 at 08:39 AM said:
is there ever going to be an RPG maker file runner? that would be a lot better than using Gigas.
No because that is impossible....

Once Gigas is finished you will be able to make just as much with it as with rpgmaker2003...

scarface posted on Jul 28 2004 at 11:26 AM said:
Correct me if im wrong
OK.

There are no sources on that website. The author has only allowed selected porters to access the source, and their ports are binary as well. Nobody else gets the source :(

Back