TauonPC "computer in keyboard"

It's Allwinner H3 based by the looks of things.
Yes, that certainly fits the 4 core ARM and Mali 400 GPU statement on their website. The ARMs in question are A7 chips with are a bit long in the tooth, but perfectly functional. I wonder what video out is on this thing; the retail box seems to contain a cable with RCA jacks on one end but I can't see what's on the other, meanwhile the board connectors seem to include something that looks like HDMI.

Does anyone recognise (or can do a reverse image search I guess) this board on the desk:

Saw that pop up on ETAPrimes channel. It runs Android, which kind of bothers me, but not really sure why.

Also, one thing about computers inside the keyboard of yesteryear, whilst I still like the concept, if the keyboard breaks, or the computer, does that mean both are wasted? It's one of my reservations with the MEGA65. Though I think repairing a MEGA65 might be a doable task.

Does anyone recognise (or can do a reverse image search I guess) this board on the desk:
One looks like a raspberry pi 4, the other one looks kind of familiar, might be worth checking out ETAPrime's YouTube feed, as he does tend to cover most sbc's that seem to hit the market

Ah, now I've been able to read the logo on the box those two SBCs are sitting on. The box is from an ASUS tinker board it seems, but the one on top that isn't a RPi doesn't look like images of the tinker board I've seen, and in no configurations use cortex A7 chips, so those are red herrings.

Back