Taking Pre-Orders For Special 3Rd Batch Of Caanoo

Ok it’s time for the pre-order of the third batch of the Caanoo so step right up and be the first to make your pre-order for the second batch.

Make your order by the 3rd of December that is the latest I can take a pre-order for third batch.

Release of the third batch of Game Park Holdings Caanoo is slated for the 2nd week of December so make sure you get your pre-order in today...

Another Question was asked yes I will be shipping this worldwide if for some reason the shipping cost is too much via the automated shipping calculation ordering on the website just e-mail me at Sales@Dingoo-Digital-USA.com.

I'm sure we can work out a way of payment and cheaper shipping solution so you can get the Caanoo...

Click Here to Pre-Order your Game Park Holdings Caanoo Today!!!

Verified as a Authorized Reseller of Game Park Holdings Products: http://www.fungp.com/product/engProductBuyInfo.asp

The unit now comes with a Caanoo Logo'ed 4GB SDHC Memory card with 16 Game Roms and demos of Propis, Patissier, Rythmos, and PIPI n BIBIs.

Now the shocker the price for this is $5.00 cheaper now so it only costs $135.00 my bad on price change was a mistake on pricing was loopy last night and got figures wrong from GPH...

• CPU: ARM9E 533MHz + 3D GPU
  • RAM: 128MB
  • NAND: 128MB for OS only all other software/ports/games will need to run off of SD/SDHC
  • External Memory Slot: SD/SDHC (Currently tested to 32GB when SDXC comes out possibly higher then 32GB)
  • Display: 3.5" LCD 320*240
  • Fun Factors: Vibration Motor/ G Sensor
  • Dimension: 146(w) X 70(h) X18.5 (d) in mm
  • Weight: 136g
  • Game/OS: Open Platform
  • (No Flash player nor Flash lite 2.1)
  • Video: MPEG4, MPEG, Xvid, Divx, Avi
  • Audio: OGG, WAV, MP3
  • Photo/Pictures: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG
  • E-Book: TXT
  • Network: Wi-Fi via dongle sold separately
  • USB-Host
  • Microphone
  • Battery: Internal 1850mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
  • Color: Blue/Black, White

Games that will be available on release of the Game Park Holdings Caanoo:

Click Here for Games that will be available on release date of the Caanoo

Video Clip Links of Caanoo in action:

Interview by Global Marketing with GPH about the Caanoo

GPH Caanoo Network Game Play

GPH Motion Control Demo

Last edited by a moderator:
DingooDigitalUSA said:
Ok it’s time for the pre-order of the third batch of the Caanoo so step right up and be the first to make your pre-order for the second batch.

Make your order by the 3rd of December that is the latest I can take a pre-order for third batch.

Release of the third batch of Game Park Holdings Caanoo is slated for the 2nd week of December so make sure you get your pre-order in today...

Another Question was asked yes I will be shipping this worldwide if for some reason the shipping cost is too much via the automated shipping calculation ordering on the website just e-mail me at Sales@Dingoo-Digital-USA.com.

I'm sure we can work out a way of payment and cheaper shipping solution so you can get the Caanoo...

Click Here to Pre-Order your Game Park Holdings Caanoo Today!!!

Verified as a Authorized Reseller of Game Park Holdings Products: http://www.fungp.com/product/engProductBuyInfo.asp

The unit now comes with a Caanoo Logo'ed 4GB SDHC Memory card with 16 Game Roms and demos of Propis, Patissier, Rythmos, and PIPI n BIBIs.

Now the shocker the price for this is $5.00 cheaper now so it only costs $135.00 my bad on price change was a mistake on pricing was loopy last night and got figures wrong from GPH...

• CPU: ARM9E 533MHz + 3D GPU
  • RAM: 128MB
  • NAND: 128MB for OS only all other software/ports/games will need to run off of SD/SDHC
  • External Memory Slot: SD/SDHC (Currently tested to 32GB when SDXC comes out possibly higher then 32GB)
  • Display: 3.5" LCD 320*240
  • Fun Factors: Vibration Motor/ G Sensor
  • Dimension: 146(w) X 70(h) X18.5 (d) in mm
  • Weight: 136g
  • Game/OS: Open Platform
  • (No Flash player nor Flash lite 2.1)
  • Video: MPEG4, MPEG, Xvid, Divx, Avi
  • Audio: OGG, WAV, MP3
  • Photo/Pictures: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG
  • E-Book: TXT
  • Network: Wi-Fi via dongle sold separately
  • USB-Host
  • Microphone
  • Battery: Internal 1850mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
  • Color: Blue/Black, White

Games that will be available on release of the Game Park Holdings Caanoo:

Click Here for Games that will be available on release date of the Caanoo

Video Clip Links of Caanoo in action:

Interview by Global Marketing with GPH about the Caanoo

GPH Caanoo Network Game Play

GPH Motion Control Demo

I just shot an email to your sales email as well. I wanted to see if all orders for the blue/black currently are pre-orders, or if you do have "in-stock" right now like the order page says? Also, does the current Caanoo come with an SD card already? Or is this 4gb thing special to the new 3rd order?

Got a hold of sales, very quick email response. My order is in! :)

DingooDigitalUSA said:
Hello, I just recently bought the Caanoo, and just got it by mail a few minutes ago (I live in Iceland btw), but I can't help but notice that I got no SD card <_< . I would have bought it from Thinkgeek.com but since buying from here was cheaper and included a SD card, I opted for this version. Any thoughts?

Hmmmm when did you order your Caanoo? If you ordered while I still has stock and it was not in back order status you would have not gotten it from the third batch, I just started shipping the third batch about 4 days ago.

I got mine today and it had the memory card, it shipped right away on the 7th however, USPS was super slow I thought priority mail was 3-5 days. Regardless I'm glad to have mine for the weekend.

Hey there!
I´m quite new to this and thinking about purchasing a caanoo.
The shop I would order only got Caanoos of the second batch, at least I think so because the 4gb sd card isn´t mentioned anywhere.
Would it be worth to wait for the third batch?
Most important: Has the display issue been fixed in the third batch?

EdB said:
I got mine today and it had the memory card, it shipped right away on the 7th however, USPS was super slow I thought priority mail was 3-5 days. Regardless I'm glad to have mine for the weekend.

That sucks.... i was hoping USPS priority would be as fast as usual...

What really concerns me is I did some Christmas shopping and used USPS Priority Mail as a shipping option and now I'm worried that stuff will arrive late.

EdB said:
What really concerns me is I did some Christmas shopping and used USPS Priority Mail as a shipping option and now I'm worried that stuff will arrive late.

Mine was 3 days... Usps seems to be on the ball. Man Im digging this thing!

EdB said:
I've found that USPS is moving exceptionally fast since Thanksgiving. I don't think you'll be disappointed you shipped via USPS, it comes down to the shipper being on the ball and not getting backed up filling orders.

What is with this different batches or caanoo's? Does anyone know how I can make sure to buy from the most recent batch?

Back