Caanoo Pre-Orders Have Started!

u9i said:
Only ED has free game included?

No, look at Anarchy's post. He offers three different packs. Without game, with a game pack and with game pack and Wifi stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
sbock said:
No, look at Anarchy's post. He offers three different packs. Without game, with a game pack and with game pack and Wifi stick.
u9i said 'free game' ;).

quote said:
sbock said:
u9i said 'free game' ;) .

Yeah, but at Anarchy's shop the version with game pack costs 144.99EUR. ED's offer with a "free game" is at 149.00EUR. I presume they both referring to the same.

I hope a USA distributor will offer similar packages since it'll be cheaper for us to order locally.

sbock said:
quote said:
sbock said:
u9i said 'free game' ;) .

Yeah, but at Anarchy's shop the version with game pack costs 144.99EUR. ED's offer with a "free game" is at 149.00EUR. I presume they both referring to the same.

The game packs and WiFi packs are something different, I don't have them in the shop yet.
Is the 144,99 EUR including VAT?
If yes, it's weird, as the suggested retail price for the normal Caanoo from GPH within Europe was 149 EUR... unless they changed it and didn't tell me (which wouldn't be something surprising)

Last edited:
quote said:
ED any idea what the free game is that you're including with all your packages?

Nope :) They don't wanna tell - it's a surprise.

Last edited:
When will it not be a surprise? I'm a bit loathed to spend an extra €10 for something while I don't even know what it is :p.

Orkie said:
When will it not be a surprise? I'm a bit loathed to spend an extra €10 for something while I don't even know what it is :p .

Oh, the GAME PACK is known.
It's Propis, Rhythmos and Rotate Patissier as well as 16 licensed emulated Arcade games.

But the free game you get for preordering is not known :)

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Oh, the GAME PACK is known.
It's Propis, Rhythmos and Rotate Patissier as well as 16 licensed emulated Arcade games.

But the free game you get for preordering is not known :)
I think he meant €€10 over Anarchy's price :) .

Edit: Oh no, that's €5.
Edit2: I don't know if you guys can see this, but for some reason my € sign keeps doubling :S.

ok damm i preordered my caano today from the uk website damm i have also a pandora on preorder aswell in second batch damm all this money spending is crazy damm

Back