Release Supertux2

Sorry, didn't touch it until now, need more time. Maybe this week, if anyone else wants to try, please feel free to do so.

Else the tip of sebt3 of joining irc is always a good idea, if you want to learn. Sebt3 and I will happy providing you with the stuff to get started there :)

Same story from me, actually. Work and school gets in the way of stuff I'd rather do, like making super awesome Supertux for the Pandora.

So eventually, but I haven't gotten far yet.

I find "Enter" easier to reach than "Start", though it could be just me. It's closer to the right thumb.

Unfortunately, almost no game seems to actually use the Start button on the Pandora, so that's probably why you think "Enter" feels better. It's a bad porting habit that needs to be broken. If more games would just switch the Enter key to the Alt key, we'd get used to using the Start button.

I downloaded the latest sources again and started poking at it. I found, that it already has a OGLES1 renderer implemented. You just need to set a define to use it.

I built it and after adding the eglcontext, it is a blackscreen, but no apparent errors.

Then I deleted the sourcefolder by accident :( Just wanted to let you know, that it might not be too hard to get the gl renderer working.

Back