Release supertux2

Hi Pickle, Your USB-Port is broken too?
I read, that EvilDragon's is broken, too and I hope that this won't be an issue with the Massproduction boards.
Would be very bad if the USBports break down after a year of use.

mcobit said:
I read, that EvilDragon's is broken, too and I hope that this won't be an issue with the Massproduction boards.

Nope, mine was definately broken because of statical electricity. I saw the discharge from my finger to the board before it stopped working.
That's why boards like that have cases :D

mcobit said:

Well I had to send my board back to get other repairs, well the original problem was fixed but the usb stoped working. So im not sure what might have happened to kill it.

Pickle said:
awesome, we have opengles SDL support, it seems soft SDL is still in the code. Do you know what state the latest svn is in? I was planning to dig around to see if it would work.
It should be mostly just changing SDL_SetVideoMode to use OpenGL ES and maybe a few Pandora-specific things.

Pickle said:
Im not sure I know what your referring to, it is part of the game play? Its a bit hard for me to play the game at the moment, my usb croaked so the only control i have is pecking pcb pads with a joystick rubber pad. Its quite a challenge to get over vertical hills ;-)
The fade in an out seems to slow dow.
light+magic is the bonus level for the second world that uses the lightmap and magic block features. It's the level most likely to look bad, have performance issues, or both.

Back