Stupid Cat

clarky2o2o

my g/f's dad was sitting in the kitchen and he heard a cat meowing and he couldn't tell where it was comingfrom so he started looking and he went to the refriggerater and opened the door and mycat jumped out and ran into the living room.

Could it of frozen to death :blink: :p

clarky2o2o posted on Dec 1 2006 at 10:19 PM said:
my g/f's dad was sitting in the kitchen and he heard a cat meowing and he couldn't tell where it was comingfrom so he started looking and he went to the refriggerater and opened the door and mycat jumped out and ran into the living room.

Could it of frozen to death :blink: :p

i doubt it... it has fur, right? :lol:

it would probably just get really really cold..

Last edited by a moderator:
stupid cat always jumps in. We have to take her out of it before we close the door. im guessing someone forgot :p

Depends what your fridge was set at. If its one of those older one's, it obviously isn't going to freeze because if the fridge was set that cold your lettuce and tomatoes and such would freeze too, or at least become rather dessicated. If its one of those newer ones with seperate cooling compartments for everything, i guess it would depend on what compartment the cat jumped in :huh:

How would anyone shut the fridge door with the cat in there? It's not a good idea to leave the fridge open for a long time anyway as the ambient temp will warm up and the items in the fridge will be affected.

But I think I would notice my cat in the fridge!!!!

craigix posted on Dec 2 2006 at 12:23 AM said:
This one time a bird somehow got into our extractor fan.
Gosh you get a lot of things stuck in there don't you.... I can't wait to hear about them after a few drinks :D

stupid question but was it switched on at the time.

also at work few months back there was a body of a decomposed fox (looked like a skeleton of a cat to me) trapped between 2 vertically stacked pallets. ....my supervisor ate it :eek: <_<

as for the pictures i dont have any of lal (her name) but i found 1 on the net that seemed appropriate

catleftovers.jpg

shame I cant find any pictures of a frozen mr bigglesworth from austin powers

clarky2o2o posted on Dec 1 2006 at 09:23 PM said:

stupid question but was it switched on at the time.

also at work few months back there was a body of a decomposed fox (looked like a skeleton of a cat to me) trapped between 2 vertically stacked pallets. ....my supervisor ate it :eek: <_<

as for the pictures i dont have any of lal (her name) but i found 1 on the net that seemed appropriate

catleftovers.jpg

shame I cant find any pictures of a frozen mr bigglesworth from austin powers

http://www.wowwiki.com/Mr._Bigglesworth

:lol:

When I realised there was somehow a bird inside the extractor fan (I guess it flew in from outside to try to make a nest) I was with an all new girlfriend at the time, I do believe it was the first time she had been to my house.

Anyway I turned the fan on to try to get rid of the bird... which was followed by a sort of smashing bones sound and lots of flapping activity then just a series of thuds.

Yeah that didn't go down too well with the environmentalist-hippy-girlfriend.

When your cats sitting ontop of your food in the frigde have a think about what he was doing ten mins ago in the garden ;)

Cats are very clean, but after they go for a turd they allways got a little bit of shit stuck to them.

Enjoy your dinner

clarky2o2o posted on Dec 1 2006 at 11:25 PM said:
stupid cat always jumps in. We have to take her out of it before we close the door. im guessing someone forgot :p
I hope you like cat hair ün your food... <_<

nah the bottom shelf is empty for some reason (never quite worked out why) thats where lal keeps sitting.

Azalin posted on Dec 1 2006 at 11:01 PM said:
Depends what your fridge was set at. If its one of those older one's, it obviously isn't going to freeze because if the fridge was set that cold your lettuce and tomatoes and such would freeze too, or at least become rather dessicated. If its one of those newer ones with seperate cooling compartments for everything, i guess it would depend on what compartment the cat jumped in :huh:
No, it would not neeed to freeze to die. Just lowering its core body temperature by a few degrees kelvin would hamper metabolic activity, and the activity of neuro transmitters, Also brain cells. Not enough kinetic energy, less particle oscillations, less successful collisions, dead.

Back