Still Waiting For My Gp2x

hughes37

Still Fresh
I order my gp2x on friday from gbax and was told it would be here on saturday before 1pm. Well I am so dispointed that it did not turn up so i phone gbax and they are closed on saturdays I was also told if it did not turn up on saturday if would be monday so hopfuly it will be monday morning but I am so disspointed as i am so looking forward to geting it.

Has anyone else had problmes with gbax and ordering I can ponly asume this is a one off and been unlucky please let me know

I order my gp2x on friday from gbax and was told it would be here on saturday before 1pm. Well I am so dispointed that it did not turn up so i phone gbax and they are closed on saturdays I was also told if it did not turn up on saturday if would be monday so hopfuly it will be monday morning but I am so disspointed as i am so looking forward to geting it.

Has anyone else had problmes with gbax and ordering I can ponly asume this is a one off and been unlucky please let me know
I have waited over one and a half month to date. Disappointment is a part of my daily routine :)

It should be noted that I didn't order from gbax though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gbax have always been excellent in my experience. The delay is probably due to royal mail. My guess is the parcel was sent by special delivery which is guaranteed next day delivery before 1.pm. However if you send a parcel on a friday by special delivery they won't guarantee it for next day unless you pay extra as saturday isn't a working day. Be patient, you even said that gbax had told you it would be with you on Monday if you didn't receive it Saturday.

Gbax have always been excellent in my experience. The delay is probably due to royal mail. My guess is the parcel was sent by special delivery which is guaranteed next day delivery before 1.pm. However if you send a parcel on a friday by special delivery they won't guarantee it for next day unless you pay extra as saturday isn't a working day. Be patient, you even said that gbax had told you it would be with you on Monday if you didn't receive it Saturday.

well that explane sit thanks

Back