Status Of Boards?

Dunny said:
WizardStan said:
Is this just of really real Pandoras? Does that mean the earliest will be shipped is December 1st(ish)? Is there still some chance that a real Pandora (ie, one of the 105 boards) could get assembled and shipped before November?

Dude, I doubt they'll ship before November :)

D.

Had to re-read his post a couple of times to get what you was saying :lol:
I subconsciously kept putting the word end in. hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Na-Noo said:
Dunny said:
WizardStan said:
Is this just of really real Pandoras? Does that mean the earliest will be shipped is December 1st(ish)? Is there still some chance that a real Pandora (ie, one of the 105 boards) could get assembled and shipped before November?

D.

Had to re-read his post a couple of times to get what you was saying :lol:
I subconsciously kept putting the word end in. hahaha
Well that's good, because that's what I meant. :p
I projected my meaning directly into your brain! That's step one.
Step two was to use my power to make you assassinate the prince of Persia. But Dunny has foiled my plot!

Transmition said:
So, did the last bit of the mold arrive or what?
Still waiting on news.

FYI, the moulds aren't being shipped, case parts are. The moulds stay in the factory. The final case sample is apparently in transit to MWeston...

Dunny said:
WizardStan said:
craigix said:
It looks like 1000 Pandora consoles will be finished early in December now, good times. :)

D.
Fire up the flux capacitor, we've got to go back, back to the pandora!

Curious to how(FedEx/Ups/airmail) things ship from China to Canada?

I think MW can put this case together pretty quick, don't see how firmware testing or software will affect Pandora 1 being assembled.

I'll go back to my glue bottle, its gotta BLACK cap:)

Ciao

Link

Transmition said:
So...
The last part of the case hasn't shipped yet.
I am disappoint.

You misunderstood his point.
The moulds don't ship they stay at factory.
No information on if they've received the last bit of the case though, as they don't plan to do anything with it anyway until maybe next week (possibly over weekend if we get really lucky and they've got them), after they've done all the firmware stuff, then back to the case.

Mjlink said:
I predict final case before final firmware.
That's a safe assumption, since the firmware will be forever evolving :p

Thinking about it, I wonder if the firmware stuff was the testing apps etc. If that's the case then it sounded like they may be pretty much finished with it (or at least seem pretty happy with the state of play with it)
So I would guess an update either way pretty soon. Fingers crossed

WizardStan said:
Mjlink said:
Yes and a hurdle that will be lept or fallen over in two months, & two months later, maybe even quicker!

But ongoing, don't see it as a hurdle, just that now is time to finish tweaking the firmware because it'll be flashing 4000 boards soon enough.

Too much conjecture happening here & its just creates confusion.
I don't know if people are just posting to feel important, but some answers are best left to the Devs.

When we make assumptions we create drama & extra work for everyone. Cause its a pain reading thru some of this bullsh!t.

Thanks for reading.

Link

Mjlink said:
WizardStan said:
Mjlink said:
Yes and a hurdle that will be lept or fallen over in two months, & two months later, maybe even quicker!

But ongoing, don't see it as a hurdle, just that now is time to finish tweaking the firmware because it'll be flashing 4000 boards soon enough.

Too much conjecture happening here & its just creates confusion.
I don't know if people are just posting to feel important, but some answers are best left to the Devs.

When we make assumptions we create drama & extra work for everyone. Cause its a pain reading thru some of this bullsh!t.

Thanks for reading.

Link
He was joking, he knew what you meant

Na-Noo said:
Thinking about it, I wonder if the firmware stuff was the testing apps etc. If that's the case then it sounded like they may be pretty much finished with it (or at least seem pretty happy with the state of play with it)
Pardon my double post. Trying to be an idiot and make a point.

Please don't show up on my witness stand with your testimony of: "Thinking abou it... I wonder if...If thats the case... may be pretty much finished...seem pretty happy...So i would guess"

G'Night Back to the black top glue bottle

Mjlink said:
Na-Noo said:
Pardon my double post. Trying to be an idiot and make a point.

Please don't show up on my witness stand with your testimony of: "Thinking abou it... I wonder if...If thats the case... may be pretty much finished...seem pretty happy...So i would guess"

G'Night Back to the black top glue bottle
Sorry don't get what your on about then. Maybe what your trying to say doesn't translate well this side of the pond.
Since you quoted WizardStan originally, but now seem to have something to say about my post.
My post had nothing to with you, and as I said I wondered what the firmware work was, I never said or implied that it was the case, infact went out of my way to make sure it couldn't be taken as such.
oh and would you like links to where they seemed happy with it, etc?
Or we no longer allowed to wonder, and make educated guesses even when it's made clear that's what it was?
But you make a prediction and that's fine yea :lol:
No wonder people seem to question the environment around here! I'm starting to think my confidence it would be fine once it ships is misplaced.

Na-Noo said:
Last part of the case should be shipped today (maybe shipped yesterday).
MW probably wont get chance to assemble case due to all the Firmware work going on this week though.

If they had to give additional warranty or cheaper replacement boards, then I'd say not bother not worth the hassle, especially if some people want it and some don't, just keep those Pandora's for other uses, i.e. store demo units, press units, give to an odd indie house or two, could even be used as prizes when your starting second batch publicity drive etc etc
The 1st part of your post is conjecture. Are you MWs personal assistant?

The 2nd part sounds great but you want OP to take the hit on 100 units?
$35,000 approx? Thats a big loss.

You've got an answer for everything I know. I'm just trying to politely let you know that your answer & input is not always needed because you're not a dev. Its gotten old & you can't take the hint.

I'll leave you to your posting spree of nothings.

The firmware should never be final so my prediction was not conjecture.

Back