Status Of Boards?

Mjlink said:
Na-Noo said:
Last part of the case should be shipped today (maybe shipped yesterday).
MW probably wont get chance to assemble case due to all the Firmware work going on this week though.

If they had to give additional warranty or cheaper replacement boards, then I'd say not bother not worth the hassle, especially if some people want it and some don't, just keep those Pandora's for other uses, i.e. store demo units, press units, give to an odd indie house or two, could even be used as prizes when your starting second batch publicity drive etc etc
The 1st part of your post is conjecture. Are you MWs personal assistant?

The 2nd part sounds great but you want OP to take the hit on 100 units?
$35,000 approx? Thats a big loss.

You've got an answer for everything I know. I'm just trying to politely let you know that your answer & input is not always needed because you're not a dev. Its gotten old & you can't take the hint.

I'll leave you to your posting spree of nothings.

The firmware should never be final so my prediction was not conjecture.
If you wasn't being an ass I wouldv'e provided link for the 1st try searching! (Hint CraigiX not MWeston)

2nd part again I could provide you a link to show it was proposed by them originaly not something I came up with. (Mentioned a few times so no hints}

Wow it looks like if you did some research or asked for link(s) you wouldv'e saved yourself all the ambarressment.
:lol:
As for your ongoing firmware comments.....

Time to ignore you, you can do the same but seriously try searching or asking politely for link if you think someone is spreading FUD

Last edited by a moderator:
Embarrassment trying to help you with your lil problem?

Whatever. I was not researching anything. Its just become so much work trying to answer your questions, read your babbling every thread every page every other post often double posted.

Hando, does this board have a filter, so I don't have to read Na-Noo's posts?

I'll hide in my weeping embarrassment.

PS Dunny was right

Edit: forum-->filter

Mjlink said:
Embarrassment trying to help you with your lil problem?

Whatever. I was not researching anything. Its just become so much work trying to answer your questions, read your babbling every thread every page every other post often double posted.

Hando, does this board have a filter, so I don't have to read Na-Noo's posts?

I'll hide in my weeping embarrassment.

PS Dunny was right

Edit: forum-->filter
<Hando>
Yes, you can just { block / ignore / foe } him. I forget what it's called, it's in user settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back