Speed It Up!

Pandora shaped cake ?

I really hope the case will be ready by mid-October... another delay from the factory would be quite bad.

Wow, precisely a whole year since I pre ordered :p Who would of thought we would hang on this long? Pandora's already starting to lose it's edge in terms of hardware though, doh! REALLY need a SGX535 instead at this point, might not concern the emulation enthusiasts too much, but for 3D performance it makes a big difference.

marshal said:
Pandora shipped cake ?

Confirmed: The OpenPandora crew have shipped cake to all of their long-suffering customers as a "thank you for bearing with us" birthday present. No-one worried that it might have gone off (what could possibly go wrong?)

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
let me ask again, im a little curious about this one:
borgqueenx said:
Talking about dj willis...hows wifi going? Already working? Or....?
craig mentioned willis, bit said nothing about wifi. did i miss something?

ED mentioned willis craig didnt mention anything today :p

RenegadeChic said:
senorgomez said:
Alright I will say it. Where is craigix's role mentioned in this whole thing? He hasn't been around much, and it seems the team might not be communicating between all the members.
CONFIRMED: Craig is dead

craigsfate.jpg

@EvilDragon

I wasn't sure how long it would take. I was hoping the "carrier pigeon" would raise the /s flag.

matzesu said:
Meybe he used a sparow.. dont now, it is a african or european.. :p

It's not a question if its African or European! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound Pandora.

<Also, it's swallow, not sparrow. [Is now waiting for an "Office" reference]>

Phawx said:
matzesu said:
Meybe he used a sparow.. dont now, it is a african or european.. :p

It's not a question if its African or European! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound Pandora.

<Also, it's swallow, not sparrow. [Is now waiting for an "Office" reference]>

Sorry for the Quiestion, but whats a swallow for a bird?, i know the sparrow,, or it is a british spezial word joke?
(i saw the film in german (fist time) and in english(second time) :lol:

matzesu said:
Sorry for the Quiestion, but whats a swallow for a bird?, i know the sparrow,, or it is a british spezial word joke?
I think the German word for this is "schwalben".

Neko said:
matzesu said:
"Schwalbe", actually, "Schwalben" being the plural. I'm telling you this because "schwalben" as a singular word and without capitalization is used for something completely else in some parts of Germany, and it would be bad if a flame war would ignite just because of a misunderstanding.

AH, Thangs now i know "Sparrow is "Sperlinge" Swallow is Schwalben", meybe i have mistaken it by seeing the film because i was at this time (last yeahr) not so good in british.than now. thangs alot

So On topic: until the chinese workers are finished the case, the ce test would be ready, and the board too, so whe must only whait until the postman dos stand on our door.. :lol:

dflemstr said:
Neko said:
matzesu said:
"Schwalbe", actually, "Schwalben" being the plural. I'm telling you this because "schwalben" as a singular word and without capitalization is used for something completely else in some parts of Germany, and it would be bad if a flame war would ignite just because of a misunderstanding.
Well, swallow also means something else :)

Neko said:
Well, swallow also means something else :)
It's not as bad as "schwalben"...

BTW, is there actually a difference between European and African swallows? I mean, they ought to be pretty similar, and their airspeed velocity should be pretty much the same when they are unladen...

Also, Monty Python is awesome. Just wanted to put that out there. Official channel: http://www.youtube.com/montypython

Back