SONY PlayStation 4 (PS4)

Is that conformed? Looks like a Photoshop jobbie to me. I know there are rumours circulating that it'll have a touchpad, but I doubt we'll find out anything concrete until 20th Feb, if then.
It's totally a shop.. I can tell my the pixels... it was made by a neogaf guy :)

It might not be official but I think it's pretty close to what we'll actually get

Last edited by a moderator:

Nova 2 (there's a 3 out now),

Dead Trigger,

GTI Racing - which is awesome to play using the motion sensors 

Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball etc

Galaxy on Fire 2

Dogfight

Blood and Glory

Infinity Blade II

Horn

Rise of Glory

Need for Speed

Bastion

Fifa 13

Walking Dead

Lili

Blast-a-way

Sky Gamblers

Epoch

Shadow guardian

Shadow gun

Zombie infection

Modern Combat 4

etc etc etc

Could have gone all day downloading top quality titles.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!~

^^^^Thats probably it.

Sony aint doing well across many divisions atm. I guess they will aim to make ps4 the best machine it can be.still, the vitas a very good device but that does not seem to matter.

^^^^Thats probably it.

Sony aint doing well across many divisions atm. I guess they will aim to make ps4 the best machine it can be.still, the vitas a very good device but that does not seem to matter.
the vita just isnt versatile enough, I mean what can be done with an ipad 2 and compare it to a vita...proper gaming controls at the cost of an uber limited scope.

Sure it doesent have the same software or apps as an ipad but its more of a gamers device id suppose.Perhaps tablets and ipads are affecting the handheld market or at least peoples perception of it.

The PS Vita is a great bit of kit.  The reason it's not selling is due to price, especially compared to the 3DS.

When the 3DS was launched in Feb 2011 for around $269 hardly anyone bought it.  Sony announced the PS Vita was comming for the same price and people simply were holding off to get the far better Vita for the same price.  Then just before the Vita launched Nintendo dropped the price of the 3DS to $169 and sales more than quadrupled .  At that price the market has clearly said its a better value proposition than the Vita especially in a market which is still tight on cash following the GFC.

Unfortunately Sony didn't have the profit riggle room to drop the price of the Vita to match or come near the 3DS.

Also, the advent of IOS and Android gaming especially now with dedicated IOS/Android gaming handhelds is not helping either of them. 

Looks like the controller has been outed - again.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/14/playstation-4-prototype-controller/

ps4controller620x340dtoid.jpg

the actual controller will presumably be slimmer.looks a bit thick right now.

im not sure a touch pad can bring much to the table though.

as said id say the blue light is a new version of move. i wonder if the speaker grill can detect sounds and vibrations specifically.

Sony's will they won't they unveil the PS4 conference (of course they bloody will!) is taking place this evening 11pm GMT.

Personally I couldn't care less about the hardware spec & whatever social media nonsense/obtuse control methods they cram into it.

It's all about the games baby!.. it wouldn't hurt them to announce some bleedin' Vita games too!

Playstation Live

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be watching... also hope we see some sneaky game previews

Meesooo soo lookin foorwardd to this, messo think it gonna be cool.

jarjar.png
    Messo like soonny even though they kill lik sang.

I got sound probs I think, no sound apart from about 4 mins ago a few seconds glitched in then out again to silence...

Hopefully the main presentation will have, but think I should be hearing some music loop with the animation looping at moment...?

Oh hello ... looks like Sony tapping my wire :)

Soon as I posted that comment, sound comes through, nice

Back