SONY PlayStation 4 (PS4)

tinfoil hat engage.

sony talked to COD guys to get exclusive 1080p dogs, because titanfall is xbone console exclusive

Damn, could the Xbox ONE be another WiiU.............Mmmmmmmmm, Curiouser & Curiouser :lol:

Chris

my son asked me yesterday for a PS4 for xmas...

... he has no idea what games it plays or even why it's better than the PS3 he also doesn't own

bravo sony marketing... bravo *golfclap*

Last edited by a moderator:
my son asked me yesterday for a PS4 for xmas...

... he has no idea what games it plays or even why it's better than the PS3 he also doesn't own

bravo sony marketing... bravo *golfclap*
My son is 7(almost 8), and even though I have a PS3 and 360, the only systems he ever ask for are Nintendo's(2ds, 3ds, wiiu). He's probably a few years away from asking for any of the new gen systems, as he is just to young to see the merits in anything that is not Mario, Nick, or Disney related(Thank God).

Chris

Always happens to me, as release of a new console nears, I get mad impulses to just buy it right off on launch day! Don't need it now though. I think ill genuinely hold off this time but im getting tempted.

Always happens to me, as release of a new console nears, I get mad impulses to just buy it right off on launch day! Don't need it now though. I think ill genuinely hold off this time but im getting tempted.
Resisting launch hypes saved me a lot of money over the years. ;)

Yeah, wait 'til the dust settles and the wrinkles have been ironed out. Feels even better if you can hold off until the first round of software has become 'platinum' cheapies!

^^^Yeah I have to hold off as I'm spending all my money on creating a video-game. I still have plenty to play on my xbox 360 too, like 6 titles, sheeesh.

WOW, I hope these run cooler than the OG 60GB PS3's. Those things where volcanoes of heat, and could warm an entire room depending on placement :lol:

Chris

SONY better officially respond to the lack of DLNA , MP3 and CD support and confirm if they will be supporting these in a future update.  At the moment it's generating a lot of negativity.

In regards to the PS4 dismantling video, thank goodness it's easier to open than a Xbox 360, that was a nightmare to get open .  Had to do it recently to reflow my nephews Xbox 360 to fix RROD.

Ed should apply for a job at SONY or Microsoft and then work his way up to be the head of the gaming division of either one of them.  He then slowly turns one of  them into Sonyora or Xboxora and makes open consoles.  That would be awesome :)

Back