Some Good Prices On 16gb Sdhc Cards For Your Pandora

bsamm97

Still Fresh
There's a TOPRAM 16gb SDHC card Class 6 for $21.90 here

209366799.jpg

Also, there's a A-Data 16GB Turbo SDHC Memory Card Class 6 for $23.20 here

207959912.jpg

There's a good review of the A-Data card here

or we can continue to wait because 16gig sdhc cards have dropped $20-30usd since preorder time.

thanks for trying to help tho :)

the price are dropping literally by the week, there is no point buying one now unless you actually need one now. wait til pandora is confirmed to be in the post, then buy one.

Yeah, at this point it's turned out that to order cards with the Pandora, which I did at the time, wasn't a particularly good idea.. oh well, gain some, lose some, who cares when you really get down to it.

Tor said:
Yeah, at this point it's turned out that to order cards with the Pandora, which I did at the time, wasn't a particularly good idea.. oh well, gain some, lose some, who cares when you really get down to it.
I ordered an 8GB with my Pandora not because it was cheap but more to support Craig and Co.

Last edited by a moderator:
NickLoTurco said:
I bought an Integral Ultima 16gb class 6 yesterday for £20, they won't get much cheaper than that!
Yes.

They will.

NickLoTurco said:
I bought an Integral Ultima 16gb class 6 yesterday for £20, they won't get much cheaper than that!
Where from?

Just wanted to give a warning on the TOP RAM card mentioned above. Do not buy! I purchased a 8GB card and had to have it replaced 3 times by the seller. :angry: The data written to the card would always corrupt at some point. Tried on multiple computers.

I have been buying ADATA SD/SDHC cards for a while and have had no problems with them whatsoever. Some people don't like ADATA, but their cards get high reviews on NewEgg.

-Rob

I'm definately holding out until I have my Pandora in my hands to get a card. I have a pretty old 512MB laying around somewhere, which may seem crazy to you guys, but I'm sure that is enough to keep me satisfied for the first week. I'm pretty picky and resourceful when it comes to memory usage.

D4damage said:
NickLoTurco said:
Where from?

Depends on how long you're willing to wait. Long enough, and almost anywhere, but 7dayshop is probably a fairly safe bet in a month or two...

Tobriand said:
Depends on how long you're willing to wait. Long enough, and almost anywhere, but 7dayshop is probably a fairly safe bet in a month or two...
yep, 17.99 for 1 or 16.99 for 2+ from 7dayshop

Play.com's a good bet, too. :) (Play.com's own-brand Class 4 16GB cards are currently £16.99 - this hasn't changed in some months. They are good cards.)

Prometheus said:
Play.com's a good bet, too. :) (Play.com's own-brand Class 4 16GB cards are currently £16.99 - this hasn't changed in some months. They are good cards.)
I bought two! They seem pretty good so far, but not had a proper Pandora-based road-test.

i just bought a couple of 8gb micro sd class 6 from 7dayshop £10.79 each delivered. These give me some versatility for using them in Pandora/phone/media player/camera/ds etc. They're the quickest cards I've had (for write speed). They'll do me until the 16 or 32s come down in price and then they'll still be useful in phone and media player, where they are at the moment.

craigix said:
What are the latest 32GB prices?

There doesn't seem to be many available, but 70 quid is a bit rich for me right now.

edit: and that was a class 4.

Back