[SOLVED]My Pandora Dream Has Come To An End...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to hear the end of this one, I wonder if they caught the guy. How do you drop off stolen goods at a police station and not get nabbed for questioning and/or arrested for possession of stolen property? :huh:

Anyway, congrats again. I hope it's in good shape.

MonkeyChops said:
Can't wait to hear the end of this one, I wonder if they caught the guy. How do you drop off stolen goods at a police station and not get nabbed for questioning and/or arrested for possession of stolen property? :huh:

Anyway, congrats again. I hope it's in good shape.

I er er er found, this ds like thing, which its not lying around er in a pub.

Last edited by a moderator:
static.gif

you need to tell us the police story - how it happpened it got there - i'm really curious about that. oh and good luck for a working panda :)

I hope you asked for a description of the person that handed it in!

I sodding knew it! It was my prime suspect.
OK... first things first, my Pandora is working fine... SD cards were swapped around, finger smudges on the screen and the battery was completely drained! It's charging now.

Right... As I was collecting my Pand, the officer that I spoke to came over and said "I thought that had been stolen" and obviously I'm like "It had... I got a call to come in and collect it!"
And then the lady spilled the beans, that it was the guy that I thought it was, that works at the pub and he said it had got in the wrong bag and he took it home by accident... which doesn't add up if you look at how my Pandora is right now... he's tried to get this working however he could think of... and THEN decided to hand it in to the police station trying to anonymously drop I guess... since if he hadn't stolen it, why could he not leave it at work for me...

Anyway, yes it's back, so I don't need the Pandora, the queue swapping and if you want me to refund your donations back, please let me know via PM.
I do want to say the biggest thank you to all of you for being so supportive! You guys really do rock rock rock!

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Huzzah!

Congrats Kev. Hope the sleezy little bastard gets fired :angry:

Congratulations. Let's hope he doesn't breed and pass stupidity on to his kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let this be a lesson, password protect your Pandoras! I just love the mental image of a dimwit thief trying to figure out what he's just stolen. "It's in the computer..."

Great stuff Poke, congrats. :)

Are you going to nail the bastard to the wall? I would definitely prosecute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back