My Pandora Arrived ! (In my dream)

I've had.. I think 5 Pandora dreams so far. Each with disappointment after I woke up.

I had a dream where I was shopping for a mattress in a store, and the salesman showed me his Pandora which he had somehow obtained. I couldn't stay awake though, since I was lying down on a mattress. As I slowly sunk into the bed like some sort of sludge, the salesman stared at me with glowing menacing eyes while his curly beard writhed around like it was made of tiny worms. Then I woke up.

@Lunatic:
That's an easy one. You know that anybody claiming to have a Pandora before you is obviously trying to trap you. Easy.

A couple nights ago I dreamt I was browsing the GP32X forums... can't remember what I was doing, though :lol:

mali said:
The day I dream of Pandora I'll request a permaban from these boards :D
Okay, but if you haven't had one by now then it's more likely to happen after your Pandora arrives.

Also, I usually don't remember my dreams, so I've probably had a few already. Hmm.. Maybe I should look further into lucidity...

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one last night. This version had a red upper case. The lower section of the case was standard black. Looked good. I didn't get to unbox it either, someone else did that for me.

Back