I Still Got My Pandora

Balzac2m

Last weekend, I went to the way of darkness festival, which is about 4 hours by train from me and took my pandora.
I left my pandora in my tent fearing it would be crushed attending bands like possessed, the crown or delirium tremens.
When i came back, my tent was slit open.
I was in fear.
My backpack was stolen.
My pandora was not.

\o/

It sucks that your backpack got stolen. But I assume most of its contents are much more easily replaced then your Pandora (unfortunately).

Caine said:
It sucks that your backpack got stolen. But I assume most of its contents are much more easily replaced then your Pandora (unfortunately).

If thats a real festival, the backpack contains a pair of drawers and loads of beer. Good to hear the little Pandy has not been hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
some people are willing to go that extra mile to get acid these days....

Balzac2m said:
thanks for your sms, by the way. that is some class a support :)

Ahh, that was you :)
Okay ;)

Well, yeah, our support is a bit different than the one from the big boys ;)

Last edited:
Bosbeetle said:
People cutting open your tent at a music festival, what is the world becomming :blink:

Dude, that's nothing... the world is going to hell... and Firefighters are watching it burn!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39516346/ns/us_news-life/

but as long as I have my Pandora before we get there, I'll be fine :p

Custom Processing Unlimite said:
Dude, that's nothing... the world is going to hell... and Firefighters are watching it burn!
I kinda understand that they let the house burn down. However, that they let the dogs and cat burn to death is both baffling and sickening.

Back