Soft Case That Fits The Dingoo

WoD

Website
www.gadgetoid.com
One of the first things I did with the Dingoo was try it in a couple of cases I've got lying about.

Thus far the best fit I've found is the Maya Case from Proporta.

It comes in a ... weird ... range of colours and the above link will get you it for about £12.48

Yes it sticks out a bit, but that also makes it easier to remove.

dingoocase.jpg

Edit: Here's it stuffed into a purdy Sena case if you thirst for more ill-fitting but more or less suitable options.

senacase.jpg

i got a case for free from the optical department at my walmart. it's similar in shape to yours, just longer, so the dingoo fits snugly yet doesn't stick out. i suggest folks go to a store that sells glasses and asking if they could give you a cheap sleeve (just say you lost yours and need one), because most places give out free cases with their glasses anyway.

i'll post a photo of mine later if anyone's interested.

here are the pics...as you can see, it's really not very soft on the outside, but it's just flexible enough to put the dingoo inside. yet because it's slightly firm, it would be better protection against falls (though i'm not about to test that!). it's kind of ugly, but it was either this or black. i also have another that has gaudy pink and orange leaves on it, but the fit is a tad too loose.

dingoocase.jpg

dingoocase2.jpg

dingoocase3.jpg

Sneaky! The Dingoo is pretty long, but I never thought to try it in the drawstring sunglasses pouch I have knocking about.
I use one of those microfiber pouches for my Dingoo inside of an Otter Box which is a non soft case.

Have a card reader, eye glass screw for a reset button, & a SD converter case w/ adapters that I balance the Dingoo on laying flat. It all fits perfectly, with slight indentations in the foam from being closed.

At the bar don't have the exact model # but there's a thicker case if you need to fit your power supply, USB cord, etc as well.

Http://www.Otterbox.com

Peace

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found that the gameboy micro pouch (the one that comes with it) fits the dingoo perfectly ;]

I've found that my girlfriend's socks work pretty well. Unfortunately she has two feet.

Here is my hard case for my dingoo. It is an eye glass case I picked up for $3.00.
dingoocase1.png

dingoocase2.png

Great protection at a small price. It even feels like a basketball. :lol:

haha, i love the basketball case! does the dingoo move around at all when the lid is closed?

here some pictures of a couple of cases ive tried, the first is the neoprene ds pouch that i bought for 47p with free post from some site similiar to dealextreme, as you can see not too good, moves about a lot, would definitely end out of the pouch if it was in your bag etc, the next is a digital camera sock by exspect, it was a pack of three with a metal clip and lanyard for 1.99 from tk maxx, the dingoo fits perfectly.

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00082.jpg
DSC00079.jpg
DSC00080.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

and heres a little mod of my own, its a reset button tool i made :lol:
DSC00110.jpg

Back