The case question......

MarkW

Ahhh, the case.

I've not found anything in the forums to suggest this particular solution has already been talked about, but I stumbled across a 'case' that fits the OP like a glove. It provides general protection only - it is after all only made of lightweight neoprene. However, if anyone is looking for a form fitting, lightweight case, then you may like to check out the medium SeaToSummit padded pouch.....

Shop around and you can get it for less than 10 GBP

If my forumfoo failed to find this as an already discussed topic - please accept my apologies!

If anyone is interested, I can post pics tomorrow.

cases for the original Nintendo DS, not lite or xl or 3ds, just the original, work very well if you're not satisfied with the official OpenPandora case

the official pandora case that came with my first batch (and i still use for my 1Ghz) has a buckle-style clip on the back that can attach to a belt loop or something, do the newer carry cases not have this?

It does...but only enough length for one belt loop, which makes it flop around.

I'd like to hook it to two belt loops so that it stays firmly on my hip.

For soft cases you can just sew loop of strong fabric onto them if you want to have it on your belt. Either strong thread or fishing line and do at least two passes and good closing knots so the loops don't break off.

Nice, thanks!  Looks like that might just be the ticket.

Now, if I could get a small hard case for just the pandy...put THAT into this...and have room to store my other stuff, and hook it all up to my belt...this is perfect!

pretty soon you'll have a Pandora utility belt, i know Batman will be so jealous

what "other stuff" do you have? if its just sd cards then perhaps this would be suitable:

SD-Pixel-Pocket-Rocket-3.jpg

Looks like it might have space for a spare stylus too

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty soon you'll have a Pandora utility belt, i know Batman will be so jealous

what "other stuff" do you have? if its just sd cards then perhaps this would be suitable:

SD-Pixel-Pocket-Rocket-3.jpg

Looks like it might have space for a spare stylus too
This would e nice, but does it also have a place for the Pandy?

Also...would be ideal to have a small hard case for just the Pandy...which could then be put into this holder...or the GBA case mentioned above.

Either solution would work.

I'm looking for protection for the Pandy as well as portability and convenience.

Are pandoras the same size as any of the DS family?

I'm sure you can buy cases for those...

Back