So Who Got Their Psp's Already? (us Ones I Mean)

yep it's been mentioned a few times here, five of the 24 launch games were enabled for true internet play. I forget what they were now... don't have a hotspot near me and no wireless router so I didn't care much :)

bast525 posted on Mar 30 2005 at 03:13 PM said:
yep it's been mentioned a few times here, five of the 24 launch games were enabled for true internet play. I forget what they were now... don't have a hotspot near me and no wireless router so I didn't care much :)

But this, for me, is the killer App! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
a few of the public libraries near me show up on the jiwire site for FREE!

can't wait till I have money for a PSP..

A kid in my math class had one today and was playing THUG2...
The Screen is even bigger than I thought it was!!!

I think I'm in love with it :rolleyes: ;)

Nice link.

There's not many on the site where I live but I know in reality there is loads more.

Kop_007 posted on Mar 31 2005 at 12:51 AM said:
spray posted on Mar 30 2005 at 02:21 PM said:
do any psp games have actual internet play yet?

That's what I'm talking about. Actual Internet play on Twisted Metal.

No tunnelling. It can be played anywhere there's access.

When I get my PSP and twisted metal I'll give ya a game Kop_007 as long as I find a free wireless access point ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
good thing i picked up a wireless router not too long ago! i didn't buy it just for psp, though.

and what's up with the lack of downloads for 'pure? i thought it was supposed to be available on lauch day :huh: ah well, it's not like i unlocked everything!

ps. there's a way to access sites that are psp-eyes-only! http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=1225

btw, mgacid is pretty hard to learn! i thought it would be like fron mission, y'know? but the cost thing is weird.

what's so odd about the cost system? Lots of card based games assign a point value for using the cards... same deal in MGA... the more cost points you use using cards during your turn, the longer you have to wait before your next turn comes up. Hell if I can get thru the whole game in Japanese it can't be THAT hard to learn.

Back