So where is Craig?

3_bit

There's a lot of unanswered questions in the ask Craig Questions forum, and it concerns me that he's fallen off the face of the Earth. Do you/the community know what's happened to him?

I know I still get eMails from him and Jacquelyne, so he certainly isn't dead or anything.

He also twitters every now and then, but he doesn't seem to be visiting these boards right now.

I hope i'm wrong, but could he be manufacturing the ICP2 keymats / cases himself with his RepRap2 to save costs....? :-||
I don't think a rapid prototyping replicator can really compete with mass production costs in items numbering the thousands, the resin used is pretty expensive. I'm not actually sure that the quality is really high enough either.

tdKHx01.jpg

*...hiding like a coward, drinking himself sick, and making crappy little gewgaws with his super-expensive(and apparently self-destroying) reprap2(<-where'd you get the money for THAT, Craig? hmm?) because of the intense shame he feels for letting down everybody who spent so much of their hard-earned money on a Pandora from him, and have still not yet received it...

*=likely, a fictionalized account of things; in reality, he probably doesn't lose sleep over any of this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow deja vu! He's probably abandoning these boards and starting a dedicated ICP forum as we speak. 

I say everyone should migrate back home to GP32X just for spite.

no, I like theses boards... and you know craig appearence brings a bit of fun, like the calamities in simcity...

Back