So What's Up With The Launch Party?

Where should it take place?

• Total voters

Mr Loon said:
Voted for craigs roof, but I guess Manchester would be the best bet, us Pandora users should have an annual convention.
convention on craig's roof?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bristol all the way! I don't know London well enough to find my way around, the others are all too far away, and nobody wants to go to Birmingham on purpose.

I've never been to a launch party, but I imagine it will involve everyone standing in opposite corners of a large hall, with their one friend or on their own, not talking, sipping red stripe beer from a plastic cup while a playlist solemnly drones on in the background, attempting to be furiously busy at work on their Pandoras? Until the alcohol kicks in anyway.

I've been to such events before and with good organisation they can be great. I went with a few people from this forum to an Amiga event in Peterborough and it was fun. They had a bar. And we found a cake in the fridge in an empty room which we ate to soak up the booze.

I'd be up for some drinks. I have a house up near Manchester (has been up for sale for over a year grumble grumble), but am living down in Stamford, East Midlands so South is fine for me also.

Hire somewhere cheap out with a bar - nice! Can I bring a date? - lol as if she's not fed up enough of me banging on about Pandora the last year or so that I have to bring her to a party ABOUT the Pandora, I think I'll come alone!

craigix said:
I've been to such events before and with good organisation they can be great. I went with a few people from this forum to an Amiga event in Peterborough and it was fun. They had a bar. And we found a cake in the fridge in an empty room which we ate to soak up the booze.

so... we just need a bar on craigs roof :D

LeChuck87 said:
craigix said:

You mean a alcohol-type bar, right? It's not like you'll be needing handrails.

vadsamoht said:
LeChuck87 said:
craigix said:

You mean a alcohol-type bar, right? It's not like you'll be needing handrails.

if there's a alcohol-type bar on craigs roof, you'll probably need handrails too.

Back