So What's Up With The Launch Party?

Where should it take place?

• Total voters

jocejrod

just curious if the launch party was still scheduled to happen, or if it did happen, or what-have you

Hmm, anybody up for localized parties for the occasion?

EDIT: Or even a web version.

Unfathomable Depths said:
Manchester or Birmingham would be fairer for everyone. London is expensive too.

Londons a rip off, manchester would be cool and pretty much smack bang in the middle :)

Maybe we just pitch some tents in craigs garden or even Eds garden, always fancied going to germany :)

Last edited by a moderator:
London is fairly quick and easy to get to on the train.
That said, wasn't there discussion of doing something in Bristol (also easy by train). That's nice and close by for me.

Londons on my doorstep so suits me, as does around Christmas time as I should hopefully have mine by then even, I'm back of the batch somewhere

I'd travel though if the vote swings to somewhere midlands or north

Is it true? I heard craig isn't allowed to refuse any pints anyone offers to buy him lol
seeing as we will all be happy chappies with our p's, he's gonna be well pissed ;)

Fzero said:
Londons on my doorstep so suits me, as does around Christmas time as I should hopefully have mine by then even, I'm back of the batch somewhere

I'd travel though if the vote swings to somewhere midlands or north

Is it true? I heard craig isn't allowed to refuse any pints anyone offers to buy him lol
seeing as we will all be happy chappies with our p's, he's gonna be well pissed ;)
pissed?he could open a brewery i reckon. Manchester sounds good to me.

sweet, i'd love to go, but if people want to get a localized thing going also, i live in southern california......maybe i could do both

Wouldn't it rather kill the magical thing we have going here if we were all to meet up and actually see each other?

May be we should use the dev fund to have a MMORPG written, a hobo hotel style app, so we could all use out Pandoras to wonder about and meet each other's avatar-selves.

may88 said:
Wouldn't it rather kill the magical thing we have going here if we were all to meet up and actually see each other?

May be we should use the dev fund to have a MMORPG written, a hobo hotel style app, so we could all use out Pandoras to wonder about and meet each other's avatar-selves.
Heh, that's not a bad idea. That way we could all be there, rather than those that are either rich or English being the only ones there.

Back