So What's Up With The Launch Party?

Where should it take place?

• Total voters

hedwards said:
may88 said:
Wouldn't it rather kill the magical thing we have going here if we were all to meet up and actually see each other?

May be we should use the dev fund to have a MMORPG written, a hobo hotel style app, so we could all use out Pandoras to wonder about and meet each other's avatar-selves.
Heh, that's not a bad idea. That way we could all be there, rather than those that are either rich or English being the only ones there.
I'm English but stuck in the middle of that bulbous lump called East Anglia.

Personally, I'd probably go to if it was at Birmingham or London but I'D NEED MY PANDORA FIRST! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Rockthesmurf said:
Manchester would do nicely, although London is just 2 hours from Manchester these days, so that isn't so bad either.

Steve
By train!?!? or do you drive really fast?

edit: @PokeParadox - or you could develop my "Criag's place" app for me. When we can wonder about a virtual world based on the Great Man's abode. Meet on the root for a chat or down the Village Hall to oversee the production.
Seriously how hard would an app like this be to write (if you kept it simple and the graphics to a minimum(ASCII even))

may88 said:
Rockthesmurf said:
Manchester would do nicely, although London is just 2 hours from Manchester these days, so that isn't so bad either.

Steve

edit: @PokeParadox - or you could develop my "Criag's place" app for me. When we can wonder about a virtual world based on the Great Man's abode. Meet on the root for a chat or down the Village Hall to oversee the production.
Seriously how hard would an app like this be to write (if you kept it simple and the graphics to a minimum(ASCII even))
If anybody's up to coding for it, I'm sure I could whip up some artwork for it.

may88 said:
May be we should use the dev fund to have a MMORPG written, a hobo hotel style app, so we could all use out Pandoras to wonder about and meet each other's avatar-selves.
Yeah, and stand around in swastika formations! For teh lulz! :D

may88 said:
Rockthesmurf said:

Steve

Kinda sounds like a dating place in that online game, whats it called... IMVU!

may88 said:
Rockthesmurf said:

Steve

Yea by train, Virgin do Manchester -> London in 2h:8m.

Steve

^ If you want to add a poll, make a list of options and I'll put it in the first post.

london
manchester
birmingham
bristol
sheffield
cheetham hill
south yorkshire
and of course other(please specify)

almost forgot, craigs roof :p

Created a topic for this subject a few months ago. Nobody responded anymore, so it died. If only a few people have a Pandora, it isn't very useful to organize a party. Simple as that.

Wootson said:
Created a topic for this subject a few months ago. Nobody responded anymore, so it died. If only a few people have a Pandora, it isn't very useful to organize a party. Simple as that.

It was said by Craig on the first page of this thread!

craigix said:
I'm up for this towards Christmas, probably somewhere near London?

I'm pretty sure there will be many Pandoras around by then

Simple as that ;)

Voted for craigs roof, but I guess Manchester would be the best bet, us Pandora users should have an annual convention.

Back