So, What Did You Order?

1 Pandora
1 TV Cable

Wanted case and dev fund, but that's already a lot of money for me! I'll get some SD cards later.

I got
1xpandora
1xcase
1xtv cable
1xsanity on the line

its my christmas present so the 2nd batch wasnt really an option and this is like a gamble to my parents.. i hope this product comes out ok. if not i can wait beyond the shipping date if anything needs sorting out and gets delayed.. and i hope the team wont ship anything they wouldnt buy themselfs in quality wich im aware they stand by.. but so far since the craigerator or whatever it was called was swimming around in wikis and forums ive been captivated and put confidence that these guys are here for us.. the gamers that are sick of the charmless attitudes of the modern gaming marked and the limitations of what the hardware like psp can do without a major hack and crack.. through it all its the devs and the hackers that will prevail and open the doors just like they did with the internet and pc's alike. cant wait.. im going to get a true hand held from the first batch wich is a first for me :D TRUST

I got
1xpandora
1xcase
1xtv cable
1xsanity on the line

its my christmas present so the 2nd batch wasnt really an option and this is like a gamble to my parents.. i hope this product comes out ok. if not i can wait beyond the shipping date if anything needs sorting out and gets delayed.. and i hope the team wont ship anything they wouldnt buy themselfs in quality wich im aware they stand by.. but so far since the craigerator or whatever it was called was swimming around in wikis and forums ive been captivated and put confidence that these guys are here for us.. the gamers that are sick of the charmless attitudes of the modern gaming marked and the limitations of what the hardware like psp can do without a major hack and crack.. through it all its the devs and the hackers that will prevail and open the doors just like they did with the internet and pc's alike. cant wait.. im going to get a true hand held from the first batch wich is a first for me :D TRUST

btw personally i would have payed the dev fund but my dad diddnt. i will the second i purchase anything else!

I'm surprised no one ordered the extra battery. I was thinking it was bit much for the cable and the shipping cost to america was a killer, about $60, holy crappo. I hope there is no custome charge too.

Please don't forget the DEV FUND people!

Remember, without software the Pandora is useless, and most of the software will be developed by guys in their homes in their spare time. Show them some love upfront.

Douglas McIntosh said:
-1 x Newsletter

It never came and I was wondering there might be some unforeseen problem with the Pandora crew. When I checked the forum there was already 100 replies to the orderimg thread and I thought it was to late for me, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 x Pandora
1 x TV Cable
1 x Dev Fund Donation

Is this the pandora the real heir to the Amiga?

I got:
1 x Pandora
1 x Tv-Out cable
1 x Case
1 x Extra battery
1 x Devfund

Im glad the devfund thingy was there as it helped ease my conscience for not having set up a paypal account for donating to devs.

Then I screwed up when filling in my address, missing to type in my name! I just typed in my street address.
Guess I got confused by all the excitement that actually getting to order the damn thing brought!
So I feel kinda bad for having to send an email to Craig & Co to fix it.
I Know you guys are busy! SORRY!

1 x Pandora
1 x Dev fund

I figure that the guys that give us all these fantastic FREE apps, emus and games deserve something for their time and a little show of appreciation that is a bit more than a post in a forum.

Roll on November.

edit for spelling.

Prophet said:
Please don't forget the DEV FUND people!

Remember, without software the Pandora is useless, and most of the software will be developed by guys in their homes in their spare time. Show them some love upfront.
This really is a small price to pay - so if you can afford, please select it.

Also, would the devs make this item post free so that anyone that misses it can go back and donate later without being stung £7+ for postage.

btw, I just went to openpandora.org to check that the postage was still applied and the site response was instant, so the frenzy has possibly passed. Hope they sold lots of units.

Just Pandora. I had every intention of going in on the dev fund too, but $450 was enough to pay out for one day. Aussie dollar = owned. :(

Dev fund and accessories later.

[edit] Oh looky, my preorder email just arrived. :lol:

got before newsletter came.

1 pandora
1 16GB SDHC card
1 TV cable

I have a case already

I would have done the dev fund but B-Day(from like 4 months ago) quota was in the way.

Gruso said:
Just Pandora. I had every intention of going in on the dev fund too, but $450 was enough to pay out for one day. Aussie dollar = owned. :(

Dev fund and accessories later.

[edit] Oh looky, my preorder email just arrived. :lol:
Isn't currency wonderful? That sounded like such a lot of cash.

I just checked and my order (Pandora/cable/case/DEV FUND, inc VAT and postage) 237 GBP = 534 AUD!

At least you got in there Gruso. :)

I ordered:

1x pandora
1x video out cable

contribution to devs and other accessories later esp after all this chaos today... ordering the pandora + cable alone was stressful already!!

Back