Gp32 Flu (160 Mhz Oc) + Box + 64mb + Usb + Manual

The Moose

Hey everyone, im selling my Gamepark (funny, no one calls it that much anymore) Imsaving up for a BLU, and this will help my efforts. Heres the Package:

1x GP32 System (overclocks to 160 mhz on OpenSNES9xGP)
Ix Flu Box with all original packaging
1x English GP32 Manual
1x USB-->GP Linker Cable
1x 64mb Samsung SMC
1x Software CD crammed with stuff
1x GBAx.com Warranty (still good till Febuary 05)

Admitedly, this GP32 has had its rough times. I broke the Light guide plate and joystick (in the same 2 days!!!)

BUT..............

I sent it back to GBAx.com for repairs, and they put a brand new Joystick, Light Guide plate, FLU light and LCD screen! So, i assure you your getting a fantastic GP32. If you need a reference, all I have on here is Pirotic, I donated him a chatboard. :)

Final Cost: Im looking for $140-$160 reasonably, if that sounds nice. Shoot me a pm if interested, or reply here. Thanks Everybody

And yes, pics are available, if I can find a camera that works around here.

howmuch is shipping to UK if possible?

Funkin hell mate you just got that quality deal with the flu for £70 give every one else a chance :lol:

Hey there,

I am interested in youR GP32. I have some paypal I would use on your gp32_console package. If paypal is not ok, I can buy with money order. Let me know what is good for ya.

Are you in the US? let me know thanks

Thanks

johnno15 posted on Jul 18 2004 at 01:59 AM said:
howmuch is shipping to UK if possible?

Funkin hell mate you just got that quality deal with the flu for £70 give every one else a chance :lol:
Yeah I saw that flu too late :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back