So, What Did You Order?

just the pandora! :)

I'm kinda unemployed atm, and shouldn't be buying anything, but I want to make my engine work on the Pandora, so...

It's good to see the dev fund make an appearance, I still wonder how that is going to work...

Looks like my order got through as well. I just ordered the one Pandora. :) The first time I tried, it forgot the Pandora and tried to charge me $4.22 of shipping charges for buying nothing.

I'm not worried about the carrying case (I already have one that'll likely use), but I'm a bit apprehensive about the tv-out.

Is the tv-out cable unique to the system, or is it also sold somewhere else?

1 x Pandora (!)
1 x Pandora case
1 x Battery
1 x TV cable
1 x £10 donation

That's my lot for now though. That's as much as I could afford! I wonder what those little pandora cases will look like?

Also I wonder how many pandoras were sold by (say) the end of today? Would it be :pandora1: or :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: -- almost all ?

ljones

I just bought the pandora due to the speed of the site and I must say I'm sooo moved :')
It's a touching moment
can't tell anymore
* rolling on the floor & just being happy *

1x Pandora :pandora1: ( no second battery.. i hope the pandora already comes with one)
im going to devolop for the pandora once i recieve it so i didnt pay for dev fund but hopefully donations will be up on this site always ill pay then i simply wanted to get the pandora order confirmed seeing as there was a rush to get one so every second counted :eek:

Oh and if the battery stated is a second battery then i recommend ppl not buy simply " for backup " because lithium batteries start to degrade as soon as they come out of the factory so its best to only get a second one once first fails ( i learnt the hard way with my lappy.. paid £200 for 2 batts and stroed the second only to realise that once i wanted to use it the energy capacity had gone below 50%)

To those who want to prolong the life of their batteries i recommend NEVER charging to full capacity only upto 60% here read this if u care about the pennies and want to have a long life batt ==> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_ion_battery and read the DISADVANTAGES section

Just a :pandora1: for now, i'll get the other stuff I want + contribute to the dev fund when the ordering site isn't reeling around like a drunken sailor. ;)

laurens said:
I got:

1x pandora
1x tv cable
1x case
1x dev fund

And you?
Same as you. I might buy a second battery after I actually get my Pandora. It all depends.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the Pandora for now. That was hard enough with all the connection problems. ;)
Will order card/s, a case and donate to the developers once the site has calmed down a bit.

I got:

2 x Pandora
2 x Dev
2 x Battery
1x TV cable
1 x Case
2 x 32GB

and UPS shipping :D

I'm not ordering any SD cards direct from GBAX, since the 16GB's are a mere $40 on DMS right now.

In fact, the whole truth is I'm waiting anyway, since I won't be using them until December, prices are still dropping, and they'll just be sitting on my desk taunting me. :D

Just the Pandora.

I may get a TV-out later, once the dust settles. Will they get shipped at the same time?

For a case, I'l probably get a DS or PSP one. I didn't like the looks of the one on the site.

hey

Yep I just got the Pandora for now also as I didn't wanna miss the first batch :).

I would like to oneday add to the developer fund, but the Pandora was a bit more expensive than expected. So I will have to leave this for another time. Otherwise, hopefully I can make up for it by developing something cool, hehe.

The case would have been nice, and hopefully the TV cable is not specific to the Pandora and that I can get one locally if I find I ever want one. I'm also gonna get an SDCard locally around the time the Pandora arrives :).

cyas

Back