So, What Did You Order?

i ordered a pandora, and thats all, i only have enough money for a pandora right now...

1x Pandora
1x Case
1x Dev fund

I'm relieved. Possibly going to buy a TV out cable as well as bigger quantities of dev fund later.

just pandora. i will get a sd card off newegg when they actually ship the handheld, and i have no idea about the quality of the case, and i probably already have video out cables. i wont donate to the developer fund, i prefer to choose who i donate to. i dont want to donate to people working on projects im not interested in.

I hope the case is just a sleeve like it was for the GP2x, just something minimalist to protect it. Also, I was gonna get the TV-Out cables, but with only composite output, I don't see the point. :lol: I decided to hold out on buying those SD cards, though, as I wanna pay some money to the Dev fund at the same time.

Prophet said:
Please don't forget the DEV FUND people!

Remember, without software the Pandora is useless, and most of the software will be developed by guys in their homes in their spare time. Show them some love upfront.
Looks like +- 40% of the people here have payed for the dev-fund, so thats also a very nice amount. In most cases the amount of people donating are smaller, so ... this looks like a positive thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
someone should just make a poll for this, like got it/ dont got it, then we could gauge about how many were sold . . .

xmrgamerx said:
someone should just make a poll for this, like got it/ dont got, then we could gauge about how many were sold . . .
Your better off asking the developers if they share the info about the unit sales. Another poll won't do anything.

I ordered:
1x :pandora1:
1x Carrying case
1x Extra Battery
1x TV-cable

Sorry. No devfund - yet
Never seen it live or tryed it. If it's as good as they say, i will donat plenty of $$ :D

Benjiro said:
Your better off asking the developers if they share the info about the unit sales. Another poll won't do anything.
alright, then i guess i'll shoot for the moon and ask for a counter on the frontpage that shows how many are left :p

just the Pandora unit, I didn't have to supply a delivery address yet, is this correct?

1xPandora
1xBattery
1xDonation
1xCase
1xTV Cable

Newegg is cheaper on sdhc cards so I'll be getting those from there. Plus I don't know how long this will be and prices may well go down by then on the 32 gb cards.

1x Pandora
1x TV Cable
1x Donation

Will get myself an SD card in the next month or so, will check out the offers.

Was a bit hesitant to lay down the cash, but I'm sure it'll be worth it - I've also got eight weeks of anticipation and (hopefully) developer videos leaking out to look forward to!

Just got the pandora ,wanted to get the tv out and mem cards but decided to wait as it took me 40 mins to get to the checkout,i honestly thought with the server being so slow all 3000 were gonna sell there and then.

I cant even remember what items it said i would get with the pandora ,just didnt think to read ,i want 2, 32gig cards for sure tho i am reading they will come down in price a little so ill wait for them ,i dont have a gp32 so ill be getting the tvout cable for sure, i will be waiting till i get the pandora before i add to the devfund ,i beleve 100% in the fund ,but i want to make sure im happy with the device first.

Paddy

1x :pandora1:
1x 32gb sdhc
ups shipping to brazil, and saving money for the tax :(
dev fund is planned, but I don't really think I'll get a video-out cable soon. battery was tempting, but I guess it's gonna take a while before I really need an extra one anyway.

I hope the sdhc prices don't fall too soon. 109 usd for a 32gb sdhc is pretty good now, but what about in 2 months?
Do anyone know if they give the money back if you dont want it anymore (ie: if I dont want the sdhc anymore)? maybe add as a shop credit (a discount on the next purchase), it seems feasible.

One thing I found interesting is that only the Pandora was for preorder. Does that mean that the case/TV cable/SD cards will be shipped now? :p It doesn't really make sense what with shipping, but it would be kinda neat to tide people over, I guess.

Back