SOLD - 1GHZ Pandora, Lots of working spares, screen, batt etc. PRICE DROP

Stainy

Advanced Member
Looking to sell my 1GHZ Pandora

Here`s my 1GHZ Pandora. You`ll notice it`s split colour with the black and silver.
I replaced the screen cable about 8 months ago. Everything works, dpad nubs etc. ( I was one of the lucky ones ) ;)
No scratches, marks or dents..

Extra include:-

Office soft case
bob and connector ( for making a tv out cable )
1x extra battery ( two in total )
2x battery cases.
1x unused replacement screen.
1x complete black case
1x complete silver case
1x set of speakers ( taken from old lcd cable )
1x Cardboard Pandora box.
1x UK PSU with USA adapter

I`m asking $350 delivered to the US only.( includes shipping )

e5f64ta.jpg

KpnK9k0.jpg

GGrcUQR.jpg

9hUgCU2.jpg

NETvuUk.jpg

9YC8pkp.jpg

SaVSQ2O.jpg

Thanks for looking. Just ask if you have any questions.

Last edited:
And I'm the wrong side of the pond (and also saving money fwiw). I'm not sure if there's quite as much money in a used Pandora these days FWIW - I can't remember one that's gone for north of $300 recently. If you do go ebay, it'd be nice if you could report here how much it went for.

oof, it seems I missed the train on this one. I should at least try to be more active here
Though i do agree with levi here, with pyra being mnore so on the horizon than it was say 8 months ago it'll be rough to sell for 300$+

I`m willing to pull it off Ebay and work out a price if anyone wants? I`d prefer it go to someone here than someone off Ebay who, possibly has no idea what they are getting..

I'd take the extra screen and extra battery if that helps reduce the price of the rest for somebody else.

I will buy your pandora and accessories for $350. I am in the US.

My pandora (#5 craigix 1GHz) has been my daily-use general-purpose handheld computer since 2012. It now has a broken lcd connector on the mainboard that I am unable to repair. Yours seems perfect. There are no pandora motherboards available at ED's shop, so am glad I thought to check the forums.

Can I pay you in (any major) cryptocurrency?

I really hope you have not already sold it!

:)

if anyone's interested: my favorite use of my pandora was back in late 2012, connected to a mobile hotspot in a car, ssh'd to a neutrino detector I had built underground at a physics lab. I wanted to watch the data in real time to answer a question my mentor had asked me while he drove us to dinner.

I run funtoo linux on my pandora. I built a VM to use qemu to cross-compile everything inside a chroot on a large compute cluster I manage, so I don't have to build things on the pandora itself. I wish I could figure out how to get the display to turn on with the letux kernels.

Last edited:
Back