Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Really not suprised...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blah

Wanna Be Programmer
Website
Visit site
Here in the US, its still only March 31. But that was mean, ED! I nearly fell off my chair! Well okay maybe not THAT bad...If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to gp32x.de.
:) :lol:

Not particularly believable. Maybe I'm too sober, or I'm not in that waking state where stuff like this causes panic.

It has given me the chance to plan a large number of april fools jokes in advance though...

still the 31st here :p
the notice on gp32x.de is very funny!

Didn't seem very believeable due to his comment he left. But he has not announced that it was fake so it still may be true. ;)

Voted for point 1, as I just came home from night shift, and wasn`t prepared for something like that!

Puh!

Not even for a second! :lol:

If you really wanted to catch us you should have used that archive front page here, if that was the first thing I saw I'd have pissed myself.

Ninten'doh!
43.gif

Attachments

• 43.gif
    43.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 136
lol! this was really fun, I love this
The illegal downloading of GP32 stuff robs thousands of honest, hard-working GBA coders of their livelihood, and stifles creativity

Well played Evil Dragon :D

frolik posted on Apr 1 2005 at 03:38 PM said:
erm.... doesn't this thread kinda spoil the prank....

After already seeing the f-day thread first, then seeing this 'it's all over' business.... for me there was no prank to be spoiled. I knew it was an April Fools joke right from the start.

That and I didn't see that Ninten'doh! image until I saw this thread... the link on the front page just directed me to the file archive anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is, more or less:

NINTEN'DOH! NOTICE

hide4gd.gif

hand0vg.gif

There are websites that provide legal downloads. This is not one of them.

This website has been permanently shut down by no order because it facilitates the illegal downloading of copyrighted freeware programs. The illegal downloading of GP32 stuff robs thousands of honest, hard-working GBA coders of their livelihood, and stifles creativity. Illegally downloading GP32 stuff from sites such as these without proper authorization violates the law, is mean, and is not anonymous. Playing GP32 leaves a trail. The only way not to get caught is to stop.

missed it, but the debugged cyclone thread almost had me passing out in joy, until I realised. Then I wanted to hurt kittens.

*wanders off to maim small children*

Back