So... how does everyone feel about their GP32s....

Did the GP32 live up to your expectations?

• Totally - wouldn't swap it for the world

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly, though a few little niggles and disappointments

• Generally, though I would think twice again

• Mostly not, I havent found a lot I'm pleased with

• Not at all... I want my GBA!!!!

• I haven't got one yet!

• Total voters

Well, it isn't going to make me give up the GBA SP, but then the GBA SP most certainly isn't going to make me give up the GP32. There is plenty of room for both. :D

GP32's best feature is IMHO simply the open platform philosophy. Open platforms are the future. I've been working professionally with pretty much all the console platforms and closed APIs for years, and frankly all this closed source proprietary licensed whatever bollocks is just getting tiresome. Long live open source! Long live creativity! Viva la revolution! And so forth!

i ove it i try to tell GBA ownere that this console is great and they say oh it sux its stupid GBA blah GBA blooh. Bu i recently got someone to buy a GP32 and another one of my friends is buying one. I am slowly expanding the user base and may all you do the same. With us spreading the word soon gamepark may be the new nintendo. Maybe a Gamepark console is possible? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Word-of-mouth philosophy is the main way the GP32 is spreading at the moment. I've got at lest two people I know who've actually bought one since they've seen mine, and more wanting to buy one but not being able to afford it at the moment.

SPREAD THE WORD! KEEP THE FAITH!

hehe cheesy eh?

:D

Back