So How Much Is It Gonna Cost Nao?

Mario is fucking hardcore indeed. I may have played Mario 64 a lot, I never had the 120 stars. And that's from someone that one-credit Contra 4 in normal mode.

Hi,

According to the official site, the new euro price is now 212€, excluding VAT :)

My question is: I'm French, but I plan to buy the Pandora from ED in Germany, so which VAT is to take in count ? The French one (19,6%) or the German one (19%) ? The difference between these two countries is not that big so it doesn't really matter, but it does matter for European countries with a higher VAT (Sweden: 25%) or a lower VAT (Cyprus: 15%).

What would be the shipping & handling price for such a parcel ? I know it's not very polite to ask this question to a lady, but, hey Pandora, what's your weight ? :p

Finally, is it 212€ including or excluding distributors' margins ?

Bye, Magic Sam

Magic Sam said:
Hi,

According to the official site, the new euro price is now 212€, excluding VAT :)

My question is: I'm French, but I plan to buy the Pandora from ED in Germany, so which VAT is to take in count ? The French one (19,6%) or the German one (19%) ? The difference between these two countries is not that big so it doesn't really matter, but it does matter for European countries with a higher VAT (Sweden: 25%) or a lower VAT (Cyprus: 15%).

What would be the shipping & handling price for such a parcel ? I know it's not very polite to ask this question to a lady, but, hey Pandora, what's your weight ? :p

Finally, is it 212€ including or excluding distributors' margins ?

Bye, Magic Sam
Vat is always paid in the country where the thing is sold in europe, so if you buy it in germany you pay the german vat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back