Smash Gp

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lent a psp from work (a broken 1 umd drive was damaged) it was gunna be sent bak to sony it have v2.0 so i downgraged it to 1.5 and smashgp was the 1st thing on there shame i had to take it bak it was the best thing ive played on a psp (not a fan just wanted to try the HomeBrew)

It looks pretty cool... Now all we have to do is dev a Castlevania homebrew game to fully push the GP2X's 2D capabilities...

FFNoir posted on Apr 11 2006 at 05:16 PM said:
It looks pretty cool... Now all we have to do is dev a Castlevania homebrew game to fully push the GP2X's 2D capabilities...
first one to make a decent one gets some $ from me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've actually been thinking about making a homebrew game like Castlevania.... however, I don't think I know enough programming to do it yet, so I'm going to try a couple other things before I attempt it.

deadlychicken22 posted on Apr 13 2006 at 05:59 PM said:
I've actually been thinking about making a homebrew game like Castlevania.... however, I don't think I know enough programming to do it yet, so I'm going to try a couple other things before I attempt it.

I to would make one but dont know how to code that much.

yoyoyoyoyoyoyo posted on Apr 18 2006 at 04:04 PM said:
mATkEUpon just wanted to know what your progress on this is. I just cant wait! I dont mean to be bothersome though. This would be THE best game for GP2X in my opinion.

You're being a pain in the ass. Stop it.

god i carnt wait for this man lol i had to get a psp just to play it and i hate the damn things (psps i mean) oh well the sooner the better :D as long as it runs nicely :p

The source code was never released ot the public. If it was it probaly would have already been ported to the GP2X. I hope that there will be no limit to the amount of characters that you can use and unlimited page support.

EDIT: I hope that he is almost done with porting it

I PM'ed him and emailed him a few days ago but have not got an answer. I also saw that he was not active on this board for a week or two. I will wait for a repley and post the information he gives me!

Wondering...would it be unethical and retarded to make an homage to smashgp? I've been thinking about it (paranoid lou...)...

nope... It would actually help a bit... Just try and give it a different name to not totally rip it off... Something like "2xSmashOut" or something...

yoyoyoyoyoyoyo posted on Apr 10 2006 at 01:43 PM said:
mATkEUpon is going to start porting Smash GP this week. He just PM'ed me this great news! I can't wait until he is done. He has stated that he had his GP2X for month but he just recieved his SD card a week ago. :lol: :D
anybody have any info whatsoever on this prject it seems like it has been awhile and i am becoming curious. i know i probably shouldnt have brought this thread back up but i would really like to know and i think many others would also like ti know any info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back