Okey Lets Say That I Have Bought An Gp2x What Do I Do Know??

gone postal posted on Oct 30 2006 at 08:35 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 27 2006 at 10:00 PM said:
go buy a cardreader HERE

why did you buy a gp2x to begin with? you seem rather unintelligent, no offense.

everything is in readmes.

What the hell is up with these types of comments? He isn't dumb. He may actually know a lot about technology. He may have received this as a gift for being a tech enthusiast and didn't know how to start. Wtf man, uncool.
IM SORRY YOUR DISAPPROVE

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 30 2006 at 08:55 PM said:
gone postal posted on Oct 30 2006 at 08:35 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 27 2006 at 10:00 PM said:
go buy a cardreader HERE

why did you buy a gp2x to begin with? you seem rather unintelligent, no offense.

everything is in readmes.

What the hell is up with these types of comments? He isn't dumb. He may actually know a lot about technology. He may have received this as a gift for being a tech enthusiast and didn't know how to start. Wtf man, uncool.
IM SORRY YOUR DISAPPROVE
IM SORRY YOUR SPELL IS BADLY

gone postal posted on Oct 31 2006 at 01:35 AM said:

I agree with you about dcgm's overly harsh comment, but the original poster doesn't actually have a GP2X--he wanted a GP2X emulator so he could play SmashGP on his PC. He just explained what he needed very poorly.

and repeated himself over and over. And is really sexijessi in disguise.

But hey, this person who joined like a week ago can clearly pass judgement on me.

Overly harsh? Come on gaterooze, it takes too much time to read each of his comments because they're very unintelligent. If he wanted 'help' he could have left out the 100% of leet speak he used ;)

omg this turned out to be a very funny thread over 600 views and a lot of admins got mad :D So I guess the problem is solved then Thank you for helping me :D

omg dude I am for crying outloud member number 11337 I AM A FUCKING ELITE YEAHAHA

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 31 2006 at 04:14 AM said:
And is really sexijessi in disguise.

If this is true, God help us all :eek:

gaterooze posted on Oct 30 2006 at 09:29 PM said:
gone postal posted on Oct 31 2006 at 01:35 AM said:

I agree with you about dcgm's overly harsh comment, but the original poster doesn't actually have a GP2X--he wanted a GP2X emulator so he could play SmashGP on his PC. He just explained what he needed very poorly.

True, now that I read it all over the guy was a total n00b. If he wouldn't have explained his situation so badly I wouldn't have to retract my statement towards butters. Sorry bro, dude was a n00b.

Still, you sorta ran your mouth real quick. Try to work on that if at all possible.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 31 2006 at 09:04 AM said:
Hmmm, other people calling him an idiot here and in the other thread he made, but this newbie singles me out? If you've gone postal, why are you still here?

You notice that you put your foot in your mouth a lot? Probably should work on that too.

Back