So When Are We Getting Carmageddon On The Gp?!?!

gamefan999

I always wanted to like that game. Maybe it will be a better experience on the GP. I could never get past looking up the skirt on that billboard on the first turn before getting swarmed and killed.

Also could never figure out the purpose of that game anyway. Was it a race? A smash-up derby? An adventure? Always was confused by it. Perhaps it was too close in time to the whole Voodoo2 graphics debacle to ever truly earn its place in gaming history.

Um, cool Ideas & Wishes is that way ===>

Not actually to the right of your monitor of course, but metaphorically 'away from the general section' as it were.

:)

very odd post. asking when we are getting a port then saying you never liked the game. combine that with the fact that there is no port of that game coming our way and no source available and quite an odd post.

As much as I hate to add to a topic in the wrong board....

Wasnt Carmageddon loosely based on Death Race 2000 with sylvester stalone? My missus' gran loved that film. She told us she especially liked that bit where they line the grannies up in their wheelchair along the road.....and then the nurses get hit.

:lol:

gamefan999 posted on Sep 15 2006 at 02:18 AM said:
I always wanted to like that game. Maybe it will be a better experience on the GP. I could never get past looking up the skirt on that billboard on the first turn before getting swarmed and killed.

Also could never figure out the purpose of that game anyway. Was it a race? A smash-up derby? An adventure? Always was confused by it. Perhaps it was too close in time to the whole Voodoo2 graphics debacle to ever truly earn its place in gaming history.
whats your point?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean, What's my point? Can't you read? W-h-e-n a-r-e w-e g-e-t-t-i-n-g C-a-r-m-a-g-e-d-d-o-n- o-n t-h-e G-P ? Any more pointy and it would put your eye out.

Oh well, seems noone got the Geoffstechno reference, I guess I'll just let it go. Man this is one of the densest boards I know. I might cut myself on the razor wit around here, not.

Anyway, speaking of non-HW-accelerated 3D games from the '90's, Magic Carpet is waay a keeper, now that's a game I'd like to see ported. I guess I'll go mention it over in cool ideas and wishes where all the matter-of-fact people look for such things.

Oh! Shit damn... now I get it... lol

Okay, actually that is quite funny. I guess noone got it because mostly we expect morons to ask for stupid ports that are not possible... just happens too often. I was kinda baffled that someone who was on the boards for so long would seriously ask such a thing...

AcidiC posted on Sep 15 2006 at 11:10 AM said:
gamefan999 posted on Sep 16 2006 at 01:02 AM said:
I might cut myself on the razor wit around here, not.

We just got owned.
Don't take it so hard, happens to the best of us. Love your avatar, BTW.

hehehe... anyone ever played wingcommander the movie? According to Geoff this is a game too... hmm weird... maybe I should go play some Startrek Nemesis on my handheld device in question. And then watch Wingcommander Prophecy lol.

meltbanana posted on Sep 15 2006 at 11:13 AM said:
PokeParadox posted on Sep 15 2006 at 04:07 PM said:
I'll admit it... you've lost me. That was too laterally minded for me...

yeah me too :blink:
Aarrggh! That's because noone knows how (or bothers to) READ!

http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/32623.html
"What I ended up going with was what I call our signature game, Duke Nukem 3D and
Duke Nukem 2, Doom, Doom2, Hexen, Carmageddon (my son's choice) and a few other
games."

(Sorry I shouldn't have yelled.)

:lol: :lol:

I gave up reading his blogs as they became too random................I didnt see he had mentioned games. I didnt think he'd be allowed to mention them due to a pending court case for an as yet unclassified suit of an unclassfied nature.

gamefan999 posted on Sep 15 2006 at 04:19 PM said:
meltbanana posted on Sep 15 2006 at 11:13 AM said:
PokeParadox posted on Sep 15 2006 at 04:07 PM said:
I'll admit it... you've lost me. That was too laterally minded for me...

yeah me too :blink:
Aarrggh! That's because noone knows how (or bothers to) READ!

http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/32623.html
"What I ended up going with was what I call our signature game, Duke Nukem 3D and
Duke Nukem 2, Doom, Doom2, Hexen, Carmageddon (my son's choice) and a few other
games."

(Sorry I shouldn't have yelled.)
So whats you point?

Back