Smash Gp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody else PM'd him and he said that he was going to buy a GP2X and port it. We haven't heard from him since.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 10 2006 at 11:23 AM said:
I think it's safe to say we wont be getting it any time soon.

That sucks because it was my favorite game on the GP32 and I wanted to play it on the Gp2X because my GP32 is broken beyond repair.

Last edited by a moderator:
mATkEUpon is going to start porting Smash GP this week. He just PM'ed me this great news! I can't wait until he is done. He has stated that he had his GP2X for month but he just recieved his SD card a week ago. :lol: :D

reallynotnick posted on Apr 10 2006 at 05:23 PM said:
Wow, sweet. I can't wait to try it out.

I never had a gp32 but this was a game that always interested me.

When I had a GP32 this game was always on my smartmedia card and the best part is that you can download characters that you want to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
great it sounds like it will finnaly be portaed, now i dont have to go around in ask when it will be ported everychance i get :lol:

I hope not too long... SmashGP was one of the greatest crowning jewels of the GP32 homebrew game scene (as distinct from the emulator bit of it) - alongside Giana Sisters, GPWars and many many more I've forgotten already (unfortunately). One of the most professional pieces of work I've ever seen, and easily commercial quality.

I'm *really* looking forward to this...

Above all I was more amazed by the software scaling that was carried out in smashgp. It's a shame it's closed source though, because that scaling was super fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back